Joulestowatts business solutions

Joulestowatts business solutions Employee Reviews

India5 reviews

2.0Pay & Benefits

Worst

Worst place to work, they does not care the employees who has deployed to client locations. No Salary, There is no full and Final Settlements, The doesn't provide any bonus or other stuffs completely they will manipulate the emmployees

Pros

Nill

Cons

Nill

Fast-Paced

JoulestoWatts Business Solutions is a technology driven talent solutions firm committed to finding and managing the right talent for technology companies

Pros

Good Learning Environment

Cons

Management Decisions during the Pandamic

Good Learning Experience

Completed my Internship there and I got to learn a variety of things apart from my core internship activities. I was taught how to think differently in different situations. The managers guided me well through my internship making it worth the while.

Good

Every thing is good in this work but the Delay in payment. They took around 2 to 3 month to tran sfer the payment. overall it is good experience with company.

Attention!!! Fake Jobs!!! Cheaters!!! Fraud!!! Not suitable for whom who has permanent Job...

I have never seen this type of worst company in my past 6.5 yrs of experience. They cheat with peoples and play with there future.It was really a worst day of my life when i got selected for this company and got offer letter....Fraud And Cheaters.... They hire for third party and when project is gone they will ask you not to join just before the joining date. Not a stable company... After providing me offer letter just before day of my joining they called me and told me project has gone for hold so i need to look for another job. how can someone told you this just before the day of joining?? I lost my permanent job because of them and they were not ready to compensate too. initially they have accepted fault is from there side later after chasing them for one month they stopped answering my calls and didn't replied on single mail. Atleast so some respect towards the candidate whom you hire. My personal experience if you don't want to trouble your career please don't go for this company ever!!!!

Pros

No!!! Nothing!!! Not even a single Pros...No Management, Worse HR team, No Employees future Planning

Cons

No management at all...No Compensate of salary if project is gone...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Joulestowatts business solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8