Joulestowatts business solutions

Front End Developer1 review
India1 review

2.2Pay & Benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews

Attention!!! Fake Jobs!!! Cheaters!!! Fraud!!! Not suitable for whom who has permanent Job...

I have never seen this type of worst company in my past 6.5 yrs of experience. They cheat with peoples and play with there future.It was really a worst day of my life when i got selected for this company and got offer letter....Fraud And Cheaters.... They hire for third party and when project is gone they will ask you not to join just before the joining date. Not a stable company... After providing me offer letter just before day of my joining they called me and told me project has gone for hold so i need to look for another job. how can someone told you this just before the day of joining?? I lost my permanent job because of them and they were not ready to compensate too. initially they have accepted fault is from there side later after chasing them for one month they stopped answering my calls and didn't replied on single mail. Atleast so some respect towards the candidate whom you hire. My personal experience if you don't want to trouble your career please don't go for this company ever!!!!

Pros

No!!! Nothing!!! Not even a single Pros...No Management, Worse HR team, No Employees future Planning

Cons

No management at all...No Compensate of salary if project is gone...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Joulestowatts business solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Joulestowatts business solutions with

Joulestowatts business solutions Reviews by Location

Learn about Joulestowatts business solutions in popular locations

• Joulestowatts business solutions