JR Technologies

JR Technologies Employee Reviews

They should appoint a trainer. Salary must increase for Junior excutive also. If some one is resigning please ask them what is there reason behind it. Rather let them go.
Pros
Cons
8.5 hours
They are very unprofessional with the applicants. They rudely speak, loudly speak, dominate people and also do not provide hike on last drawn salary. They would waste your time, won't pay you and cannot afford to hire experience applicant. If want to experience then do an experiment and would know about this company.
Pros
Hr was good
Cons
Unprofessional, rude, dominating, and cannot afford to hire experience. One of the begger company and management in kolkata.
The culture here is amazing. Flexible timings for HR. Friendly atmosphere. Easy to connect with people. Its fun working here. Have learned alot from this company.
I really happy to for for that company and I worked a small period of time in that company and I am not satisfied about the salary so only I out of that company.
Pros
provide free lunch
Cons
Long Hour
It was a company which gave me a lot of enhancements and growth. The environment so good that working was like fun. My co colleagues were so much helpful to me.
Pros
Good environment
  1. Employee Reviews