JSS Pro Services Pvt Ltd

JSS Pro Services Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

In just Pro, it's quite interesting. For language is big challenging for me it's really does I still facing that problem other than that work culture is good I don't face any stress here.
Pros
Free food cont for Tea, Coffee
Cons
Good Place to learn for B Com , Good team members \, HR policies are very good, in time salaries, Managers are very good, very good support from Directors.
Good place to work at all levels. Can learn many thing if you are ready to accept the opportunities and challenges.Good work place culture.Every year power ups are very good.
Have been a part of this organization for the past 3 years and have had a very good personal growth in terms of knowledge and designation/pay. Though there were delayed pays last year, everything is streamlined now and we get everything on time. Work is stressful when we have deadlines but rest of the time is pretty fine. I enjoy being a part of my team and this firm.
Pros
Good work space, employee friendly and great opportunity to learn
Cons
Weak employee engagement programs
I just regret joining this company. No work life balance. No fun. No policy is employee friendly. They won't give you variable portion of your salary. How can we expect it from a company that won't even give you reimbursement of your travel expenses to client place?. But they collect even more than claim.amount from clients. Such a bad company and management. I suggest not to join this company. No value to employees at all.
Cons
The Company have very harassement policy and ethics are not good.Salary is very poor & management very partility. Company Hr person Are very crude and non communicate .
Cons
Long hours working style