Juniper Networks logo
Juniper Networks

Juniper Networks Employee Reviews

Excelleny

Excellent place to work.Good oppurtunityFriendly colleaguesLots of enciuragementVery good benefitesGood oppurtunity to travelVery good package u could get

its a great company to work for

great company, great benefits, great peoplenot much negative about this company they are delivering on most of their promises culture is really good

Diversity, Nice Cafeteria, Gym plus more

A Top Notch High Tech company to work. Goal oriented and focused to meet the Target date on all projects. well managed. Trainings program available at all time

Great Company

Been with Juniper for the past 13 years.Excellent work life balance.Work from home is an excellent option.Employees have lot of freedom.Juniper pays great.Work is classic.Good Health, vision, Dental insurances.

工作環境好

公司員工能獨立工作,並認真負責,某些職位有較高穩定性,但某些職位缺乏工作安全感及升職機會。團隊精神,公司歸屬感比較差。

Pros

彈性上班時間

Cons

壓力太大

Ok

They are behind Cisco in technology and development resources . Security is lacking and I have had 6 managers in 14 months . We are a great company who can do so much better

Pros

Great training

Cons

Too political

Innovative and Well Funded Company

Juniper Networks Limited are a real joy to work with.They have a strong IT presence and invest well in staff development.Software/hardware tools are provided appropriately and individuals can communicate directly with senior management about most things.Juniper has a strong drive and investment to become a process driven company.

Pros

Flexible, exposure to new technology, good online training options, self development and advancement.

Cons

Some heroic approach to work.

Good

Thanks. The management was helpful.Good team work but competitive employees.Worked for live kitchen cafeteria for employees.Both CBRE and Juniper network Managers were helpful.

Hard Working, focused operations environment.

I enjoyed my time at Juniper and found the environment to be supportive as well of objective driven. I always knew where I stood, although some felt that the "politics" we a little hazy. I was happy to be there until the day that a large cost driven layoff happened to me. Even then, I felt that Juniper took care of those they let go and supported me through the process of finding another job.

Pros

No free lunches. Flexible work environment. Clear objectives. Bottom line driven.

Cons

I found it hard to move between job types.

Best place to work

This is so far my best place to work. There is lot of flexibility to work and not much stress in involved in work. There is enough freedom in the technical skills and platforms. The management supports you for lot if innovations which will help boost out career and technical skills.

Jobs at Juniper Networks

See more jobs

juniper networks

fast paced environment with good technical projects spanning many fortune 500 clients. Good remuneration but the work life balance is lacking , everything else is satisfactory

Productive and fun place to work

Primarily worked as Network Lab Engineer and coordinated projects focused on Juniper JTAC team. Assignments also included but not limited to taking up cases and provide technical support to customers for issues related to specific Juniper product(s) (M/T/J series routers) Managed ticket queue for service requests by internal personnel and built network topologies to replicate customer issues. Communicated between customers and ATAC/escalation teams for tracking progress of customer cases and quality of work.

Fast paced environment

Juniper Networks provides its employees to work on latest technologies and trends. There are a lot of learning opportunities and scope for growth. Work environment is very collaborative and peers are quite experienced and technical. There is no fixed timing and work/life balance can sometimes become strenuous.

collabrative and conducive environment

good work life balance and culture, management is not promising now They work on cutting edge technologies but in niche area , need to branchout to other releavent domains as cloud and virtualization is taking market share their main product line of H/W is going to be effected in future

very good

fast-pace and worked different technologies, across Juniper products. I have learned a lot and worked interesting projects, from telecom/security DC and IP network.

Creative - leading edge technology

Sometimes Juniper Networks sellers and SE's get caught up in leading edge vs what's going to sell to market. Engineering focus company versus sales lead company.

Network system company and platform teams.

Good for the network domain engineers, but if you are in a platform team, work will be mostly on juniper based infra and bring up their systems. Good work culture.

Company and work culture

Overall experience with Juniper as a company is great but the main concern was job security -I enjoyed my work in Juniper. -There was Management and org change every year. -Stability and job security was major concern.

Great place to work.

This is a great place to work and professional staff. I've learned a great deal working here. I had the opportunity to use my social media skill and knowledge.

Productive and Fun Workspace

Great Company to work for... Great Learning Place. Gym , Cafeteria are Great. Cheerfull enviornment. Work Flexibility. Work from home is allowed with permission from manager..

Pros

depends on the manager of the team

Cons

Awesome place to work and great work life balance

Good company to start career and can maintain great work life balance growth is good and lots of learning. Good facilities are provided by the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Juniper Networks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Juniper Networks with