Juniper Networks logo
Juniper Networks

Juniper Networks Employee Reviews for Intern

Work-Life Balance

Best place to start your career

Juniper Networks is a great place to work. It comes with a lot of benefits like flexible timings, work from home, break out area etc. Has a very nurturing environment.

Work life balance

Good for salary,benefits and work life balance. Very poor in management. Depends on the team the life of the intern varies and some cares about there employees. Some dint care about them. Very bad in this

Pros

work life balance, work from home

Cons

Poor managers and management

It was nice to work there!

It was a good networking giant. I was working there on IDP, a security devide, team was very friendly. I enjoyed a lot there.

Pros

Balance of work and life

Cons

every day same task

Good money only

I was an intern here worked for 9 months. Work was ok . ..intally they paid 26000rupee/ month. However Juniper networks india private limited the story is completely different....Bangalore office is full of Brahmins,Tamils. idiotic senior managers, who don't care about young intern turned contract employees. secondly no proper training....Being a post graduate, I had work for accounting and operation job..When I started asking different profile, and told about senior torture they asked my resignation..wen I rejected they had me fired. Pathetic teams with poor knowledge over the process. Managers particularly AP and operations sucks. Senior manager for AP is the worst I ever come across. Kevin free advice...Don keep people for more than 3 years..kick them out..otherwise they start acting C.E.O himself/herself. Work pressure...1 has to work 3 folds..even then managers are not happy. I still love the USA office atmosphere...but India it's spoiled bro. Young new comers are treated as dust by seniors including managers and senior manager. (Ex: AP).........Girls are treated nicely.

Pros

Salary, Timings, fecilities.

Cons

Poor training, Senior-junior difference, Diversity is diluted and India office sucks

Fun Workplace

The working environment is pretty good. The work is good and quite informative.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Juniper Networks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Juniper Networks with