Juniper Networks

Juniper Networks Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work.Good oppurtunityFriendly colleaguesLots of enciuragementVery good benefitesGood oppurtunity to travelVery good package u could get
Juniper Networks is a great place to work understand the cross culture which helps in career growth and based on which you can lead a successful professional life
Management is really good. Very friendly work environment. Flexible work hours Company gives enough autonomy to employees and have culture of innovation.
It was good working at this company. My first job. I started my Order management career from here. The pay and the benefits were really good - than I expected. Management and the co-workers are very professional at the same time understanding too.
Best place to work for a Network Engineer Recognition is moderately given Salary part is always satisfied to the employees
Good job and work life balance, excellent salary and benefits, It has good job security and excellent job culture. Advancement in job is based on your performance.
My decision making skills improved a lot. The best thing is co-workers are really supportive, friendly. Basically i worked in automation in the beginning i found really tough because as i was not aware of coding ,even some times i got scolding but it was helpful in improving in my performance and skills to do my best.
Pros
salary, cab facility
Cons
I was working as contract and not as employee
Good Work culture, supported by management and peer, Well equipped team. Working with Co-workers is always fun as they fully support you when you are stuck in an issues or need assistance. Good Support from Management and does allow to take bold decisions
Pros
Work Life balanced
Cons
No Free Food & Transport
It was a good networking giant. I was working there on IDP, a security devide, team was very friendly. I enjoyed a lot there.
Pros
Balance of work and life
Cons
every day same task
typical days during business hours are very busy with client meetings as well as updating of internal sales tools . Best part is there is a learning to have great team work ,everyone is willing to help others ,we enjoy success together and celebrate .we analyze our defeat thoroughly with reviews and feedback on scenarios which help us to learn and become better. The hardest part of job is to keep your self updated with technology which is fast changing ,keeping your clients relationship strong as well as managing the work life balance but then this is why you are in sales and is part of our life , The most enjoyable part is when u achieve success which comes after long hard work ,dedication ,team support .and the rewards which u share with your family and friends and yourself.
Pros
development of skills like relationship management, technology updates, business accumen, travelling which is adventorus as well as give oppurtuntiy to meet people across geography
Cons
high travelling sometimes do not allow to spend time at home with family
Nice work Culture with co-operative co worker, good job environment and friendly place to work. Nice work Culture with friendly place to work, good job environment and friendly place to work.
Pros
friendly place to work
Cons
friendly place to work
Good work-life balance. Supports new ideas and opinion. Lots of learning opportunities and has plenty of products in the market.
Enjoyed the work at Juniper environment it is the process oriented, learned some new technologies and friendly nature of people.
Pros
Great Learning Opportunities
Cons
The company has been cutting down on employees and adopting other indian domestic companies culture.
Lots of opportunities to learn Helpful teammates Hardest part of the job is in understanding the concepts. The most fun part of the job was to see the end result of the work.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Very few team activties
Nice place to work. Good benefits and WFH available. Smart colleagues. Going through a transitional phase right now. Seen many layoffs.
Pros
work from home
Cons
job security
The Managers were very Encouraging.The office is at the Prime Locality, which make all the Employees to easily commute to office daily. The Working Hrs were Awesome.
Pros
Location of Office, and working Hours
Cons
Ever changing Management
A fun place to work at . Excellent management and co workers.
Pros
Free Enviornment
Got a lots to learn with smart people around. Great company, descent compensation and good work life.
Every I learned new things and enjoyed the worked and trained new trainees and the management gave us a an opportunity to innovate new things and rewarded us and encouraged by giving cash price. I used to compete with my co-workers and they were very helpful. The hardest part of work was solving the escalation.And the most enjoyable part of job was up-selling the product and achieve the target.
Pros
Not provided
Healthy Work Environment and challenges which drive to new heights
I was very fortunate to work for a great team. The leadership is really good. Open communication between different teams was encouraged.
  1. Employee Reviews