JW Marriott

JW Marriott Employee Reviews

India202 reviews

Found 202 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,591 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Amazing company to start your career, they provide you home like environment, amazing perks, amazing colleague, you won't regret after joining this organisation

The international hospitality platform where we can grow knowledge and self development in professional way..

Ideol hospitality organization in all over the world , this is not only for their business growth because an another side this is developing hospitality culture and personnels development. I love this hospitality family.

Pros

Free training, awareness towards employees, hospitality culture, familiar environment

JW Marriott insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Productive and funplace

A typical day at work in accommodation operations and restaurant services. Seniors are like old working experience and show their position power and make their interns work for them and complete the daily tasks.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Nice to learn and fun to work

Nice working environment and very helpful seniors .Me inclined towards the F&B department had a lot to learn. Get to learm in every department of the hotel.

Full of fun and competitive place

Able to learn many new things easily in marriott . Staff is very friendly. The class of guest stay in marriott were very high assisting them is one the proudest moment to work with Marriott.

Good

Good cam be better great for career good place great people long working hours overall good experience learnt alot as it was my first property quick growth

Fun workplace

Learnt distinctive types of cuisines and enhanced my knowledge and skills. The most enjoyable part of my job was working in the Japanese section learnt how to make different types of sushi rolls

Pros

free staff meal

Cons

HR department is very supportive, Work environment is good, Managers were good. Overall an amazing experience. A typical day at work would include prepping, Mise en place, store pick up, setting up for live counters, handling the live counters, cleaning up. Break timings depends, if hotel is busy then 10 mins break if not then 20 mins or more.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Long working hours

Productive fun and work place

JW Marriott excellent property. I like very much the service of the hotel is brilliant. And attending each and every guest is very good. Warm welcome at door step..

Pros

Free food

Cons

Long hour shift

Good working place

I love to work with the company it very grateful place to we get learn lot new things and best place to work all management are very good they all us to learn new activities

Pros

Good luck

Cons

Normal shirft

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JW Marriott?

Not good for training

I was an intern at this hotel in chandigarh, All I can say is, opt for another hotel there are many better options, they don't even adjust a bit, no stipend followed by 16-18 working hours and they don't even have fans in the areas like locker and cafeteria, stop thinking about ac. And instead of learning, you do the labour work mostly. So as a trainee I wouldn't recommend this property because I think there are seriously better hotels that focus on their employees as well, not alone the guests only. After all if the employees are not healthy how will the hotel function also.PS- The food is so bad.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no salary for interns, No relaxation, No fans or AC

Fun work space

Its was an awesome experience getting trained under amazing associates. They always motivated and helped in learning new things. the work space is super friendly.

Pros

free lunch snacks free work zone

Good activities ,

Be positive ,love to learn and be in team work hotel life is very beautiful we learn manything around us , very respect full from seniours manager , treating equally, friendly atmospher .

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Sometime extend the hours

At any place

My review management is good and impressed and property is also good and this property staff also haighly professional and managed the work fastly in this house keeping staff is very intelligent that's it.Thank you

Cons

I worked at momo department. Sometimes I feel tired but its really good & enjoy the services with friends

When I was there for the first time I was feeling like irritated but gradually the work place environment is so good, friends are good, our supervisor is a bit jolly and friendly. I like him😊

Good company to worked

I have been worked in jw company in hotel industry. It was really enjoyable and I learned many things from this company. This company is always keep training for staff to learned more work and to get more experience.thank you.

Pros

Cons

12hrs

Good work place

One of of the best hotel group in the world .but left JW MARRIOTT cause i was having some financial problems so i moved to Kuwait CATERING COMPANY working hour should be less.management is very good.learned lots of things.the hardest part of the job is duty hour.most enjoyable part is after duty.

Pros

Lunch breakfast dinner

Best place to work

Friendly nature and happy to work again.More chances to reach high positions, supportive colleagues. Family away from home. We can learn new things all the time.

Pros

Birthday coupons

Cons

Workplace strive hard to explore your talent and excellent platform to grow our career

Excellent working culture, filled with opportunities and good support from management.Good training programmes to increase the moral of every staff.Team players and takes pride in ownership.Leaders lead team with great examples and gives guidance at all levels.

Productive and fun workplace

JW Marriott is a really very greatest brand in the world I really enjoyed there ,its a really very great property which is nearby international airport, they have a very supportive and helpful staff, they giving a lots of facilities for their employees like food facilities, accommodation, transportationThey arranged parties for the associates and all the staff they really take care of their employees

Pros

Free food facilities, no workload

Very good work place

It was very good experience to work with j. W . Marriott. Very friendly and helping team . Work environment is very good. Learned many new things. Overall very good experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JW Marriott. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JW Marriott with