K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd

K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India52 reviews

Good work place ,any fresher can learn a lot ,and develop his/her interpersonal skills

Literally a torture!! Management brings about lot of changes and bullies the current employees who have really put a lot of effort. Also Sundays are fixed working.

If you are a beginner you can learn a lot

Good company , Not much of a salary hike. Please note Saturdays are working ( recruiters of K12 initially convey that it's five working). Good to learn as they give apart from your profile.

Pros

Concession on childrens education

Cons

Work given apart from your profile.

Every day targets give us and as well as we have monthly target they give us deadlines also..

Over all company is good here we gane some knowledge about edtech industry.We get some good knowledge about CRM App and also we get better knowledge about team based target achieves and as well as individual targets also.

Pros

Freedom in field Company managers support

Cons

We are not get salary in fixed time Some Times expensives also not get in right time.

Good place to work, it's not like other schools it's a different system .

Loved working here but Wat I think personally is Aft a year of experience u shld not b in same position, u shld b either promoted to next level Aft seeing ur potential, which is lacking here

Pros

Timings are good

Cons

Salaries are less

No fun only targets and you achieve it no appreciation. Any time ask to relocate, No job security. No coordination amongst departments.

They hire you for different position and place you in different profile. No support, any time ask to relocate. The one who hires you left the company second day by giving false commitments.

Pros

Allowance

Cons

Bad for everything

Good at work

It's a good experience with k12 techno service private limited. Where we can know many new things about our job and working with other employees will be fun.

Cons

Worst place to work false commitments

They don’t pay salary and they offer us a false role they offered manager role and asked people to stand on road and street give flyers and brooches

Good place to work in k12

Work invironment is very good .time flexibility .But in k12 job security is only 1% . They directly told that it's a management decisions you have to resign from my position.

Worst Ed-tech company in India

People are hired based on their degree. Managers are useless with a IIT & IIM degree. Don't join this stupid company, paid less and lot of work. They don't care about employees, The management has no clear goals for the company, they just reep profit out of everything. Don't come here and regret. Thank you.

Pros

Alternate Saturday leaves.

Cons

High work hours, only high pay for managers, extreme work environment, Useless Bonus like 500 rupee amazon vouchers

Stressfull with no heed to work life balance

Worst place to work. Unless you are with the company from their initial years, you will be considered just use and throw commodity for them.The L1 manager is never clear about his role and responsibilities and so does not give you a clear picture either. In the end you would be fired for no proper reason at all.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd?

Worst company to work

Management ability to coherently convey ideas is lacking • Lack of supplementary information to perform tasks (no JDs to source candidates, information that is or isn't to be disclosed to candidates, etc.) • Extended working hours • Lack of appropriate training and support • Recruitment strategy not disclosed • 6 day workweek • Frustration often released on interns during video team meetings • No introductions to team members including by manager • Unprofessional and unpleasant work environment • Low stipend • Faulty CMS

Pros

Exposure to hectic schedule

Cons

Lack of supplementary information to perform tasks (no JDs to source candidates, information that is or isn't to be disclosed to candidates, etc.) • Extended working hours 6 day workweek Frustration often released on interns during video

waste

Developers are not genuine. company is full of pack fake employees. you cannot get a appropriate responses from the employees. because they don't know tue correct way. Even project managers are not able to speak english properly and they are genuine.

Pros

nothing

Cons

so many

Stressful work, Unqualified Seniors

Good company to start your career as a fresher.Good HR Team.No appreciation of hardwork. Very less salary.The workplace is very unclean.Not at all good for long term growth.

Pros

Flexible timing, Job security, Travel Allowance

Cons

Many

Fun working place and lots and lots to learn everyday

The best part is everybody is approachable and helpful.Also the work culture is not typical out here, people really understand and appreciate. But there would be bad days and some bad experiences, but you should cherish the good days.

Best place to work

- Best Place to Work. Get many opportunities. Every day comes up with new challenges. Teams and Heads always ready to help. Flexible work hours. festival celebrations

Okayish

Stress envirnment with target. incentive given on targetr meet. good education systm. time 8.30 to 7.30 mostly field job with eventss apartment, pre skool

Not good

Very badly managed company . No ethics. No increment. They hire and fire at the drop of a hat. Managers behave anyhow with their team. No respect and no job security what so ever.

Worst Management.

In K12 techno services I have seen worst management, top management dont know what are their target audience for the software they are developing and also they are parallely working on multiple projects, instead of making a single software better and also they will give you some random projects and will tell you to complete it without taking into account that what resources are needed and how much time will it take. This is just because they dont have any technical guy in their top management and also they dont want to listen to you.

on your toes

K12 manages International Schools, the branch that i was posted to was a new school, building was under construction, hence it was quit stressful and chaotic to manage, but i learnt how to handle such situations smartly and gracefully.

Good to Work Here

I learned many things From this Company. I started my Job here as a Marketing Executive. But After Good Performance I Promoted as a Team Leader. Working Environment is also Good

Good

Lost of experience getting in multiple department, good for exploring our thoughts, ready for new ideas and thought, always ready to challenge new thoughts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd with

• K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?