K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd

K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

The best part is everybody is approachable and helpful.Also the work culture is not typical out here, people really understand and appreciate. But there would be bad days and some bad experiences, but you should cherish the good days.
Developers are not genuine. company is full of pack fake employees. you cannot get a appropriate responses from the employees. because they don't know tue correct way. Even project managers are not able to speak english properly and they are genuine.
Pros
nothing
Cons
so many
Good company to start your career as a fresher.Good HR Team.No appreciation of hardwork. Very less salary.The workplace is very unclean.Not at all good for long term growth.
Pros
Flexible timing, Job security, Travel Allowance
Cons
Many
- Best Place to Work. Get many opportunities. Every day comes up with new challenges. Teams and Heads always ready to help. Flexible work hours. festival celebrations
Stress envirnment with target. incentive given on targetr meet. good education systm. time 8.30 to 7.30 mostly field job with eventss apartment, pre skool
Very badly managed company . No ethics. No increment. They hire and fire at the drop of a hat. Managers behave anyhow with their team. No respect and no job security what so ever.
In K12 techno services I have seen worst management, top management dont know what are their target audience for the software they are developing and also they are parallely working on multiple projects, instead of making a single software better and also they will give you some random projects and will tell you to complete it without taking into account that what resources are needed and how much time will it take. This is just because they dont have any technical guy in their top management and also they dont want to listen to you.
K12 manages International Schools, the branch that i was posted to was a new school, building was under construction, hence it was quit stressful and chaotic to manage, but i learnt how to handle such situations smartly and gracefully.
I learned many things From this Company. I started my Job here as a Marketing Executive. But After Good Performance I Promoted as a Team Leader. Working Environment is also Good
Lost of experience getting in multiple department, good for exploring our thoughts, ready for new ideas and thought, always ready to challenge new thoughts
The Environment Of the company is Very Supportive some we have day and night is the hardest part & enjoyable Part Learning Lot Of thing of Operation
I have learned how to work in a challenging environment, teamwork, team lead, Implementing operational strategies, techniques and procedures and business expansion. How to tackle the situations in a worst scenario. Defining and managing requirements, schedules, timelines, scope along with working with the multiple business groups and stakeholders in planning the project lifecycle.
Pros
Working Hours
Cons
Improper Management
Need to resolve isues fast. Good support from principles, and security team, Good support from management, Good HR team. Good working environment and timmings
Pros
Love to work again
Good place to work. They do provide lots of learning opportunity but also have lots of politics and fights between branch management. That really creates stress .
Worst. They interview people just like that, without seeing face to face, over the phone. They give offer letter over the phone. If we accept it and join, the job place will be in such a far distance where they won't provide any conveyance. They send us to training somewhere very far. Where they won't even provide any conveyance. The trainers are really very worst. Where they humiliated and illtreated me very badly. No humanity. They don't respect people. Just show off their ego and attitude. I resigned my job within 3 weeks stating everything happened to me.Tgey won't even enquire you what had happened for u. They will terminate you placing another person instead of u. Not even ready to listen, what had happened for u. They still didn't give my salary.
It a start up place where we can tell our ideas but chance of getting it implemented is very less but have huge chance in getting good contacts. I have got good contacts and good experience on new materials in finishers.
I suggest not to go for this company as they don't have proper process for anything, they don't have any people oriented policy as they don't care about their employees.
Learning is Great here but the pay is less and the pressure is also bit high and the work life balance is less,Work Culture is good and i have updated all my skills here.
A startup-like environment in the company, new and exciting things happen every day. Lots of learning in a short period of time. Company encourages people to come up with ideas, implement and learn from mistakes
This is the worst place to work for counselors No salary given on time No good management Will treat you like a slave. No considerations given to family emergencies This is the worst company you'll ever find
The management here is not that good actually you can say bad...even if you want to give your 100% no use only because the team leader itself don’t know what to do and how to manage everything. I learnt so many things but i would say the video department here in this company is bit not balanced properly they need a proper leader to handle.
Cons
No fixed time