K7 Computing Pvt Ltd

K7 Computing Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

I will rate the company work culture, structure and management as 3 out of 5 or may say average. Not a deal for long span work. However Salary is on Time and No issue at all with Salary and Expenses
Excellent place to learn. Friendly people with lot of opportunities to grow. You would be given complete freedom to try and explore open source stuffs.
Promoted K7 product range in all cities in AP with widely covering approx 500+ partners and successfully positioning the products. appointed team of 4 executives and technical executive for resolve customer quarries.
Pros
easy approval
Cons
approx 20+ days in tour
i am glad to work with this company. good work environment and people were more supportive to me.as an intern i learnt many things through higher officials.
A Very good company is K7 computing.management are awesome work done in my tenor.Here I learned about Brand Development and channel management.I wish to the company all the best for future.
Nice place to work, under a good team manager and helpful team mates, but not secured job and no salary. Can work in this company if you don't want to work under pressure.
Secured Job but no assurance about the salary increment. Work as hard as you can but non of the team managers will appreciate your effort.
Work culture in the company is friendly but frequent change in policy gives dissatisfaction. Looking for better opportunity in other organization for professional growth.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Learnt to manage 450 system integrators (partners); 4 Distributors and 24 VARs across the country.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at K7 Computing Pvt Ltd?
The product is not know into this market. So there's lots of scope to do the things into channles also into corporates.Hard work with new market friendly innovative ideas are required to capture the new market, when one is the last to enter the market.So the days are full of efforts and lots of struggle on the field.Altemetly a new start for the new success...
Pros
new product
Cons
every day a new strategy