KFC logo
KFC

KFC

KFC Employee Review

a good ground to have good exposure to learn new things and fun place to work

As a manager, every day starts with a walk-of-8, covering the whole outlet from front to back, inside and out. I selected as management trainee. Since, a multinational company and my 1st job, had a lot to learn. Starting from operations in different departments namely, kitchen, supply base, cash and floor both back of house and front of house. The 1st outlet, were I was posted as Manager after my training was a CSR store which employed specially people(deaf & dumb). It was my 1st experience to work with such a team. As a manager, I used to run different shifts by my shift managers. Had to handle inventory, scheduling the team and assigning them duties and responsibilities and also cross training them in different departments simultaneously. handling there grievances, training them and also conducting appraisals. Handling inventory, ordering of goods and purchasing and at the same time running day to day operation by supporting the shift managers and doing the preps and presentations for supporting the General Manager.

Pros

multinational company, new things to learn, high standards

Cons

no work life balance, low salary, hectic schedule

Same role

No fun only pressure

Management is very much cheap and minded. Professional and growth is a big issue. A lot of manipulation happens . Right now candidate don't get it growth very much bad company for RGM job

Pros

No employees meal

Cons

No support from for hiring
Same role

Work Culture

This company is the worst company I ever worked in my life.There is no job security & the so called Area Coaches are the worst among the employees.Never recomend anyone for a job in KFC.

Pros

Nothing at all

Cons

No job security & worst Area Coaches in KFC.
Same location

Awesome team

I worked in this company . And I surely say that this team is awesome . Their aim is customer satisfaction .and I really experienced. We have variety of foods types. I Congrats this team .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8,226
7,933
7,669
2,854
2,846

Compare KFC with

• KFC
  • a good ground to have good exposure to learn new things and fun place to work