KFC

KFC

KFC Employee Review

fun place

it was fun loving place i was placed as cashier ..there was 5 station which we have to clear in one year..but i m working as part timer so there no any growth for part timers..my co workers was very motivational persons and always help me in difficult situation. Most enjoyable part of the job was to cheer up for the birthday customer..

Same role

Super

I am so happy I work in KFC best food and amazing restoration I love KFC so fantastic beautiful
Same role

Awesome team

I worked in this company . And I surely say that this team is awesome . Their aim is customer satisfaction .and I really experienced. We have variety of foods types. I Congrats this team .
Same location

Life is short ,I usually learn everyday the new things came into my way .I learned a lot while working at Kfc but the customer satisfaction goes deeper into my heart when they feel happy for the services we provided to them while going .This I can never forget ,their smiling faces and the appreciation I got for my work from Boss and the customers.Thanks

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

I have to travel a bit long

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KFC with