KFC
KFC Employee Review

the best place to work

August 3, 2018
Today whatever I have learnt, be it handling team, store, p&l it is all because of KFC. It is a place where work never ends and place where your knowledge is not enough. We can just keep on learning and learning good things about customers, about business, about hygiene and sanitation and how important it is to maintain the brand for same. I will always recommend for anyone to join the team and learn as much as you can and utilize this time for good.
Pros
fun and team loving place
Cons
time of work is too much
January 26, 2021
Same role
SHIFT MANAGER (Former Employee) - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Good working experience in KFC. They are working based on KFC standards and have good infrastructure to maintain the standards. Human resource and training department was good in helping candidates to grow.
Pros
Good salary, Help us to learn, Help us to grow, Have paid leaves
Cons
No food and accommodation
August 5, 2020
Same role
Shift Manager (Current Employee) - Amritsar, Punjab
every thing is good . we learn team work their .usually we cant see this in other company or organization .. safe for women they follow posh policy very strictly
September 10, 2019
Same location
KFC Team Member (Former Employee) - Mangalore, Karnataka
People at work are very helpful and the management is really nice. All finish their work on time and then go to grab a drink after work. I learned to manage time, customer service and to work well under pressure. It was a good experience.
  1. the best place to work