KFC

KFC

KFC Employee Review

it's good experience to me worked there, There I learn many things like how to talk with the customers and Get feedback from them which help us to perform well and give them best service.

Pros

get knowledge from many people and overcome from shyness

Cons

long hours and have to mange all the thing like perform well in short time

Same role

Awesome team

I worked in this company . And I surely say that this team is awesome . Their aim is customer satisfaction .and I really experienced. We have variety of foods types. I Congrats this team .
Same role

Lots of fun and fast-faced environment

I have worked for few days it's all good, I enjoyed the work and company of my friends at work. Overall, nice and kitchen part was the hardest part of my job.
Same location

Life is short ,I usually learn everyday the new things came into my way .I learned a lot while working at Kfc but the customer satisfaction goes deeper into my heart when they feel happy for the services we provided to them while going .This I can never forget ,their smiling faces and the appreciation I got for my work from Boss and the customers.Thanks

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

I have to travel a bit long

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8,261
7,958
7,694
2,871
2,899

Compare KFC with

• KFC
  • valuable service for me where i enhance my knowledge and get experience in comfort zone.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?