KFC

KFC Employee Reviews

Found 31,213 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,214 reviews
qsryumsalarymealteambrandmemberfood

Had good fun

It was a great experience an every one has a great career support and growth development had fun an also we can gain some knowledge and feel friendly environment..but salary is very less

Pros

Yes good food for staff

Cons

No long hrs

Decent as a full time job, not as much for part time.

The job itself is difficult , but the pay is good and the people you work with are very dependable. Only real issues I had was the work-life balance, and that the job often left me tired and with not much of my day left.

KFC insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

The management was bad. I would work so hard with low pay rate and hardly days to work. I would ask for more hours since I have kids and I was always told no and everyone got raises but me.

Place

Very fast workplace small store a perfect spot for a minor to start a first job employees are nice management therapy handle a little better but besides that is a pretty good job

Good fun place to work

Good yes fun place to be and work it is good fir school ppl if ur 15+ it’s good make sure u get them hours in foreal because ya u need to ok ? Yea yea ik

Not great but its a start

The best part of the work was the coworker who are also in the same bout as you. The salary is at minimum and the benefits are laughable, 20% discount on food (yes you dont get a free lunch) and unpaid breaks. The management was nice but a lot of praise just felt hollow.

Pros

Co workers

Cons

No benefits

Like to hard work

Because our manager was very friendly to all staff, we r like a family when I was working there. And good salary good management very helpful staff are in our head office, good accomodation, pick up and drop are very clear,

Productive and fun workplace

Cooperation can be enhanced by fulfilling the given responsibilities.Able to manage time efficiently and provide effective serviceIt is possible to improve the knowledge needed for everyday life.

Environnement de travail pas convenable

Les managers son agressif ce qui nous donne une mauvaise ambiance et une mauvaise qualité de vie au travail. Si c’est pour vous initier au monde du travail n’y allez jamais.

Environnement angoissant

Travail très stressant, manager oppressant, manque de formation et l’hygiène laisse fortement à désirer nettoyer les toilettes avec seulement du papier toilette n’est pas normal pour de la restauration !

Good first job

It was a good first job started as a cashier end up leaving as a manager. always got many hours but was very tiring due to shortage of staff. Always hiring so there would be someone new every week .

great first job

It would definitely change depending on the location, but good work experiences are possible at KFC too! As a casual employee you meet and work with similarly young people, enjoy flexible shifts and gain real work experience.

Pros

staff discount

Cons

messy work

Fun workplace

It’s fun place to work for a first job management is okay but they can improve the hardest part of the job was dealing with customer but great as a summer job

Fun place to work

Very easy job for a kid in high school just getting into the job world. They have low starting pay but it’s okay it’s not something you want to work for your entire life.

bad place

mangers were terrible some went out during there shift to visit family memebers and then came back and told you off. some would scream in your face, some would tell u you leave for no reason at all

Pros

free lunch

Cons

mangers were awful

KFC is something

Working at Kfc was a experience, most of the staff sit around and do nothing, they wont help with stuff. the best part was free food, the downfall was how the manger was treated and how when they hired you and said we work with you schedule and then when you give them the schedule and wait a few weeks they make you feel like you sold your soul to them. they would talk behind your back and they would bring how your schedule was not right.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

the mangers and staff trash the good staff and the way staff did the food.

Fun

Great set of people and a great atmosphere, most of the time. When it gets busy, things can get a little rushed and testy. Wages are good and the work life balance is sound.

Hard work

The good things it's you will take a very good experience You should be fast and service your customers from heart The bad things it's about your salary

Very fun crew members to work with

When i started everyone was so welcoming and fun to be around with. Never thought a job would be this fun, gets prizes for speed, and tasks like Starbucks gift cards. Very fun work environment to work with.

Pros

Free lunches. Gift cards for tasks

Cons

Rushes, short staffed

Produktiv och högt tempo

Ett väldigt bra jobb för unga och de som tar sitt första steg in i arbetslivet med möjligheter att även utvecklas i sin roll i restaurangen.

Very fast paced

KFC is good for a first job but you need to prepared to be fast for peak times. The managers weren't that good and was not organised enough and the training is not enough. Also prepare yourself for complains from customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KFC with

KFC reviews by popular job title

• KFC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?