KFC logo

Calicut, Kerala3 reviews

2.9Pay & Benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,528 reviews

fun

its totally fun for me why because every staffs are managers very friendly i loved it i resigned from why because i love to work in airpot if salary is. less i loved it

Pros

free lunch

Cons

1 hour

Trying new taste

I'm working as a team member in KFC restaurant calicut Kerala. I have a nice experience in the KFC restaurant and I learn new things how to behave the customers.

Pros

Free accomadation

Cons

Only one hour

Professional and pace environment, yet fun filled .

We at KFC makes every day enjoyable through following our culture which includes on the job training and recognition. Further more continuous learning is the most important part of our culture which emphasizes on 'Respect and Believe people', is further supported by the strong training system I have ever seen, that creates a fun filled and hygienic atmosphere for both people and customers. At KFC People comes first, then customers...the result is billions of satisfied customers world wide, and what I have learned from this is, 'Take care of your people first, they would keep on creating happy customers', in other words people who have a bonding with the KFC-culture creates customers who have a strong bonding with the KFC food. During my career I have seen people climbs up the ladder at a pace which creates a synergy. Even though the frequently spread rumors affected business,we as a team brought our customers back just by the inter action with them. What I loved most is the culture what we followed.

Pros

Culture and synergy.

Cons

Pressurized environment

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KFC?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8,226