KFC logo

KFC Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Work-Life Balance

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,409 reviews

Full time, product knowledge,

Very good management, yum company was very trustworthy, staff very good nature,salary was good in yum brand,staff take the growth very easily , yum is good for KFC.

Company was good

The company was really good, good people, great staff, i Glad to work with organization. Management was so great and supportive, operations are challenging.

good culture

I work with KFC so long. I want to move for enhance my knowledge and experience. my experience and knowledge to use for different company. this is aim for future.

kitchen section

hii kfc job on best but kitchen section member is very difficult job too much hardware but mangment is very hardly nice think about salary to compare is work is too much...

It was the great experience in my life

I was enjoy the every day in this company because all team members are good Over company Management was very nice The hardest part of the job was maintain standers.

Cashier

I learn here team building and help other coworker. Recogination culture is unique in K. F. C. Company has a theory, belive on all peopple and respect. And company said, " shoot for the moon".

culture

yum culture and policy was excellent i have learned so many positive things from the organization yum brand is world famous qsr no one can beat the organization.

Pros

Value

Cons

nothing

Experince which I will never forgot

Every day of work I enjoyed I have learn lots of thinks from this Top high class management Best place to work Job is hardest but you love them when you will work

• Coordinating promotional events like shopping festivals, monthly events, stage shows etc.

i workd in kfc as shift manager. my profile over there to handle the customer , team and goods. i worked there alsmost 3 years.

working environment

i want work in such family, friendly, environment with managers and co-workers. want to be part of every moment of the the restaurant

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KFC?

job culture is very good

Some days are very typical because no show of team. I learn many things from here. management skills. Good and supportive management team. co-workers are too much supportive and fun at work.

Growth with a Big Heart

KFC is a good company to work, here you will get good working environment and good people to work. Overall its good. promotions on your team and your performance. one appraisal every year also ll be based up on your personal performance.

Pros

Munch coupons

Cons

uneven shifts

productive and great learning environment

As ARM i am soul responsible to take care of entire operation,in terms of staff training,customer satisfaction,finance management,inventory management,control cost,help to improve process,achieving stores goal or target. We work as a team with co-workers and take and give them proper training to achieve any goal . The most enjoyable part of the job is to work all together in rush hour.

Pros

Free shift break meal

learning with earning

learn how to lead a team , inventory , improve my comm skills. co workers are too good . management is supportive , hardest part of the job is to run operation with product out & less tms. what i enjoyed in my job most is to talk with customers take their feedbacks.

working hard

Just keep calmDoing anything for moneyDevelopment of personalityCapable to explore into the new leading Technologies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8,207