KFC

KFC Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

I am much pleased to wrok at KFC as Team Member in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.I had loved my whole work in KFC as the management ahs encouraged me personally as well as public.Love you KFC..鉂わ笍
Good place to learn new things Long hrs - lot of physical n mental stress. The pay is not worth the effort. Too much of favoriteism. Hard to grow because of that.
I have worked for few days it's all good, I enjoyed the work and company of my friends at work. Overall, nice and kitchen part was the hardest part of my job.
Working at kfc is hectic and no WLB. There is no time limits, lot of pressure. you will get to learn a lot from here but also if you have a high volume store then it is hard to survive.
very good which helped me to build a great individual helped me to be active in group activities helped to improve communication skill and gave me a workspace to mingle with my co-workers
Great place to work with a wonderful environment. Had fun working, the management was great and really helpful and supportive in all aspects. .....................................
If you work with Kfc no need to worry about anything like salary, growth, food, management, working hours, incentives, training, uniforms, team work, medical
The work was tough even though I have worked but the problem with the management because the worth for what I have worked I don't it means the money and also name......
Pros
Free food
Cons
KFC is a good fun working place, with a professional management, and I had experienced a good working skills and management function, and food prepared by KFC is very delicious
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Permitted hours
Working at my home country was always fun. It was my first job and I enjoyed a lot working there. The culture and the environment were very much effective to work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KFC?
The only other place that provides free food for its employees. I really appreciate that gesture. Flexible hours and a very good place to improve your socializing skills.
Pros
tasty and delicious environment.
Cons
less staff in the kitchen
Good experience with my management at all time moment when I work in process.iam also have great days work in KFC restaurant.thank you for the given good support to me my management team
Pros
New KFC products lunched when I worked
Cons
Festival time I worked log time
Performance Management, Project Management, Coaching, Delivery, Supervision, Quality Management, Results Driven, Developing Budgets, Developing Standards, Foster Teamwork, Handles Pressure, Giving Feedback.
Kfc one of the best leading MNC company... Really it's nice place to work for fun.... They will take care for customer..... As per restaurant field Customer is God..... We are always ......ready to serve with smile
Good Experience as Customer Service, Kitchen and backend support always helping nature working with team i used to calm down the guest whenever he is angry never argue with the guest following schedule everyday completing work without pending adjusting to situations keeping an eye on every customer.
Excepally learned in company how to do customer manic service great standards and audits and situations about inventory and communication skills I'm proud of my company
Pros
As ur wish
Cons
10 hrs
We work and play in the kitchen Learnt language skills Hear we not at all see the time In the work We get recognized Way to high position The hardest part of job is monthly CHAMPS SCORE FOR STORE.
Good to work with brands like KFC. Lot to learn in the organisations like Prorcess and Product quality. Management is not stable. Cultural values are high in the organisation. Very low work life balance.
One of the best in QSR chains in the world. The training structure is the best i have ever experienced. The company work culture is good compared any other companies in the same industry.
It was very busy on peak hours,and it is enjoyable while doing such challenging work on peak hours.I have learned about customer services and how to treat the customers.
Pros
free food and employee incentives(when reaches his target)
Cons
no disadvantages
when i searching for jobs i got this advertisement from indeed job vacancy this is best opportunity for getting a good job opportunity in entire in India
Pros
kfc
Cons
bajaj
  1. Hyderabad, Telangana