KFC

KFC Employee Reviews in Mangalore, Karnataka

People at work are very helpful and the management is really nice. All finish their work on time and then go to grab a drink after work. I learned to manage time, customer service and to work well under pressure. It was a good experience.
Today whatever I have learnt, be it handling team, store, p&l it is all because of KFC. It is a place where work never ends and place where your knowledge is not enough. We can just keep on learning and learning good things about customers, about business, about hygiene and sanitation and how important it is to maintain the brand for same. I will always recommend for anyone to join the team and learn as much as you can and utilize this time for good.
Pros
fun and team loving place
Cons
time of work is too much
Kfc is so nice, because the main thing is managment is super the team work is nice, the stap, RGM as well as manager also. The main thing is that, i'm studing BE the time is not for study. That way i regin the job
Pros
That time the apply meal is free, but now the apply meal is not given
Cons
Full time 9hr. In that 1hr is rest
After joining kfc i learned lots of things,maintaining the highly frequented procedures,maintain g the standards . Management department was fully supported to me. I joined as team member but day by day i improved my knowledge by looking my skills they promoted me i completed my all the departments very successfully, they made me to train others , and also appointed me to take counts of stocks frozen as well as dry stocks.whole inventory stock counts taken by me , company give me opportunity to became me as a shift-manager but unfortunately i left my job due to family problem.My buddies co-workers very friendly to they also supported me a lot, i also en joyed a lot with them,there is no hardest part in work because we worked as a team, but some times some ones absence made pressure on the team which department had less members, because our service was to serve within 60 sec to serve the products to the customers.form the starting of the shifts we were enjoying because our shift manager conducting the team briefing in that briefing we were giving thanks to the person who did ow-some work on the previous shift its totally enjoying,and team members birthday celebrations birthday bums its full of fun.
Pros
we were getting free food for the relevent shifts.
Cons
once in a three months we have to work extra hours due to the cleaning procedures
  1. Mangalore, Karnataka