KFC

Mumbai, Maharashtra27 reviews

Found 27 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,853 reviews
qsryumsalarymealteambrandmemberfood

Na

Working with KFC was good as it was my first fast food exprience. Manaement was really good and I leaned a lot in fast food industry, everyday was a new learning.

Work Culture

This company is the worst company I ever worked in my life.There is no job security & the so called Area Coaches are the worst among the employees.Never recomend anyone for a job in KFC.

Pros

Nothing at all

Cons

No job security & worst Area Coaches in KFC.

KFC insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Good

The managers and TL don't have any knowledge about the work. Always use bad word's.they didn't think other are people.very selfish managers. They think only self

Pros

The meal is not enaf

best comany

YUM is famous for its people management, Great Job culture one should work at least once in this company. there are many facilities for the staff and lots of fun too

Productivity and fun

It was great working in KFC because very enjoyable movement I have share in KFC we have to celebrate every event were customer would be happy about our services

Good place to learn something

I worked here from last 5 years..... Kfc given me so many thing..... It is good place to learn about customers and how to manage restaurant/ how to manage customer complaint ... What kind of standard we need to follow and how to maintain these all standards that i learn from kfc...

Productive&Fun workplace

working as cashier& as well as a team player.I have learned all the procedure according to the standard. Excellent work place culture.The most important part of the job was to celebrate the achievement & breakthrough.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

self devlopment and new skills

in this comapny i have learnt so many things, i devloped my self confidence and i have learnt other things as well, inventory ,relatuon with the guest, realtion with the team and so on....

We are doing CHAMPS meeting every month

I terms of Hospitality KFC is one of the good company for work here i joined as a team member & by the time because of my work & experience i promoted as a IDP which is one step ahead of shift manager. The reason for leaving the job is i completed my studies & after giving 5 years in hospitality i feel i need some stability in my career.

Fun work place

It was Very Good experienced with the "Yum! Restaurants International KFC" I learned from KFC that how to manage the customer's order flow & Also how to treate with the customers

supporting environment and great teamwork ..

Had a great time working with the company . Learnt a lot about the work by my seniors and have respect for the same. As this was my first company after my completion of education ,they helped me a lot to know how is it to be working in a MNC Company. Great place to work with hard working as well as fun loving people...

Pros

employee meals provided

Cons

less salary

One of the best places to work with

Culture is the hero in yum restaurants. KFC has made me a better leader by giving me exposure to the business. I have met and learnt from many big leaders here who are open to share their knowledge.

One of the largest QSR brands with a good Management Trainee program

- Day would start with attending briefing. - Learnt Operations of core areas of an QSR. - The management was cooperative and helpful. - The coworkers were fun to work with.

Pros

Employee benefits were good

Cons

Less salary compared to competition.

work place not at pare

a work place with no enjoyment no family life,long hours of work with no monetary gain.sometime they cut the salary when the notes deposit are fake?it is the responsibility of the company to provide the machine thsat can diagonise the fake notes

Pros

free lunches

Kfc a lovely place

Kfc is the place where i can understand the customer hospitality,as service,cleaning making food {eg} Burger,chicken an all which required.Plus the work place is good helping hand and many more .

Pros

Free meals

Cons

work on all counter including kitchen veg ans nonveg

Great environment and staff as well as manager. we can get lot of experience which are used in day to day life and great career oppurtunity.

Pros

one optional meal for evry employee

Cons

full timer nine hour shift

HR Generalist

HR operations Attendance, Payroll, Employee Engagement Training

Best experience

While working with all organization, i am glad to say thank you to all organization for providing me Good knowledge for managing operations flawless, due to which today I can manage from recruitment to P & L.

productive and fun workplace

“I've learned from each boss I've had. The good ones have taught me how to be an inspirational leader whereas I have discovered from those I would deem as weaker managers, what not to do.”

Pros

free lunched

Cons

Good group to work but need support from the management which is not their.

Long hour shifts Good co-workers no job security no support from the management

Pros

free meals on duty & good salary benifits

Cons

long hour shifts every day/no job security

Great processes and standards

1. Follow Itinerary and stick to the plan by visiting stores and get realty checks. 2. Business ethic 3. Management has 30 + years experience and drills down the same to all managers. 4. All co workers come from strong background. 5. Deliver results@bottom line, when the location of the store is challenging. 6. Team work and the culture is really unique

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KFC with