KFC

KFC Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Working with KFC was good as it was my first fast food exprience. Manaement was really good and I leaned a lot in fast food industry, everyday was a new learning.
it was a great exp. at kfc. had good staff and management. growth is here but it takes too longe. package is not satisfactory
Cons
overall i enjoyed my work and got a really gud experience from here
Pros
one time meal for emp
At that time its very dangerious and funny task for shift managers to run the shift with minimum staff.
best place to work with and learn about standards following,management,forecasting sales,forecasting products sold,controlling wastage,cost control
Pros
on duty lunch
Cons
we work for all days except off. I learned lots of thing their such as handling shifts, ordering, purchasing and a lot of things,management is good. My seiners are very cooperative. No hardest pat in work. a enjoyable part of wok is when we achieved the target.
Pros
new lounches
Cons
every day geting new thing to learn also getting chance to coach and council to team member and it's happening place management is good ,even co-worker as well.to handle the team as per the company standard.the most enjoyable part of the job is to do the job with enjoyment
Pros
free lunches
  1. Mumbai, Maharashtra