KFC

New Delhi, Delhi9 reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,221 reviews
qsryumsalarymealteambrandmemberfood

First Leaning Step

Being the first internship, KFC gave me a great learning experience and insight into the real world of fats food industry. It has been a great experience working with the brand.

Wonderful place to work

I worked with multinational companies and currently working in Food line it an amazing job team and management is amazing to work with. It is providing a best platform to freshers and experienced working in other fields.

KFC insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

it was a good experience serving different kind of people on daily basis. I was also promoted and encouraged in customer interaction.

it was a great work experience in working at Kfc. As I was much confident in customer interaction and sales promotion so I enjoyed much working their,

Fast Food joint

Learned to work in a fast paced environment. Taking orders and delivering services without any delay. Great team to work with and effective management.

very good place to learn new things

very good place to work management is very good workplace culture is very positive new thing to learn from the store like how we need to behave team and customer

Productive, fun place to work

Very good brand to work with (reviee is based on my experience with this chain around 4years ago) strong culture with emphasis given on build teams capability.

Pros

Many

Cons

Few

cashier and working with team members

I learned here so many things such as how to work with team, how to accomplish the goal. It is a good place to explore new things. it offers a challenging team environment.

KFC is the place where we can learn a lot. everything is systematic, management is good.

Pros

free lunch

Fronk Desk Jobs are always nice.

Superb Experience. I would love to do that job again. That was my first job f life and really that was very nice job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KFC with

Learn about KFC in New Delhi, Delhi

KFC reviews by popular job title

• KFC