KFC

KFC Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

I worked as a cashier at a local KFC. It was a startling experience. The working hours were long, but the pay was worth it. Once I got to know how things were done I was able to carry out all the assigned tasks smoothly.
Good I will recommend to everyone Good place to work., nice opportunity to the career start up nice culture of this company high benefits of salary and another one
Good very Famous fast food chain in World,growing fast in india also.....Good environment to work and always appreciate your good work.Good management team..
Cons
good company to work with ,management is good and is always improving in its operating methods ,salary is fair enough according to the market standards.
Management was too good. Salary was ok. Helping with education. Always inspirational and motivational on work. Always has competitive on work hours. Love to work again with organization.
Pros
Na
Cons
sometimes long hours
I am blessed to work with KFC as KFC has good working culture ,motivation, guidance system,recognition culture and excellent career opportunity .
Pros
meal allowance given
Cons
sometimes we have to extend our shift
1) Great motivation at work 2) Love Recognition culture 3) Supportive staff 4) Supportive bosses 5) Great learning 6) Learnt a lot about operations & Training
Pros
Recognition culture
Cons
Salary should be more as per position
nice experience with KFC and culture so nice everything nice people also im working as a shift handling all team and ordering waste& variance, integrity control team member training all etc.
Pros
Free lunche
Cons
9 h
kfc is fast food compny in pune . ..i;m there working at multitasking works.as per 9000/Rs. munth salary. i have looking for counter seals better job in pune city near waghol,kharadi,hadapsar then infrom me.
Pros
free lounches
Cons
A KFC Cashier is responsible for taking orders and requests from customers. She is also responsible for replacing orders if requested by customers. He or She is also responsible in cleaning up assigned areas of the store during opening and closing time.
Pros
Kfc is very power full company
Cons
Kfc is all restorant in famous
.Busy day. .learned handling guests and customers. .management down the level not that professional. .co workers were co-operative. .hardest part taking orders quickly,with takin care of cash handling at the same time. .communication with guests.
Pros
free meal
Cons
long working hours
win the tr agates and take the team hill work done the height sale in one day of 9lak
Pros
by freinds
Cons
long houres
Lots of Work with immense learning opportunity. The training program at KFC is one of its king. Extremely essential for a QSR format. I got the opportunity to work in supply department, house keeping, cash and Kitchen. All department were very demanding, especially supply and kitchen in terms of physical work. However, it was imperative to have learnt all of it the hard way. Now I am supremely confident that I could do well at any other renowned QSR or well known 5 star property.
Pros
job rotation with exposure in different functions
Cons
mobile switched off
It is most Standard operation procedure following task, we are more concern about over all Quality, Cleanliness & Hospitality and we treat our customer as a God. Management always ready to support and coach for everyone. It is fun place while working with all team members and colleague. There is no such hardest part if we follow the SOP.
Pros
crispy fried chicken
Cons
n.a.
  1. Pune, Maharashtra