KFC

KFC: 14 Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

Pune, Maharashtra14 reviews

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,253 reviews

It was my first job

I worked as a cashier at a local KFC. It was a startling experience. The working hours were long, but the pay was worth it. Once I got to know how things were done I was able to carry out all the assigned tasks smoothly.

Good

Good I will recommend to everyone Good place to work., nice opportunity to the career start up nice culture of this company high benefits of salary and another one

KFC insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Verryyy Good and employee oriented company....

Good very Famous fast food chain in World,growing fast in india also.....Good environment to work and always appreciate your good work.Good management team..

Cons

good

good company to work with ,management is good and is always improving in its operating methods ,salary is fair enough according to the market standards.

full on casual with work. fun work place

Management was too good. Salary was ok. Helping with education. Always inspirational and motivational on work. Always has competitive on work hours. Love to work again with organization.

Pros

Na

Cons

sometimes long hours

Good working culture and motivative

I am blessed to work with KFC as KFC has good working culture ,motivation, guidance system,recognition culture and excellent career opportunity .

Pros

meal allowance given

Cons

sometimes we have to extend our shift

Awesome working with KFC, great recognition culture

1) Great motivation at work 2) Love Recognition culture 3) Supportive staff 4) Supportive bosses 5) Great learning 6) Learnt a lot about operations & Training

Pros

Recognition culture

Cons

Salary should be more as per position

nice experience with KFC

nice experience with KFC and culture so nice everything nice people also im working as a shift handling all team and ordering waste& variance, integrity control team member training all etc.

Pros

Free lunche

Cons

9 h

i'm working for job superviser,backoffice multitask work,counter seles..

kfc is fast food compny in pune . ..i;m there working at multitasking works.as per 9000/Rs. munth salary. i have looking for counter seals better job in pune city near waghol,kharadi,hadapsar then infrom me.

Pros

free lounches

Cons

KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) is one of the largest fast food chains in the world.

A KFC Cashier is responsible for taking orders and requests from customers. She is also responsible for replacing orders if requested by customers. He or She is also responsible in cleaning up assigned areas of the store during opening and closing time.

Pros

Kfc is very power full company

Cons

Kfc is all restorant in famous

Busy place work

.Busy day. .learned handling guests and customers. .management down the level not that professional. .co workers were co-operative. .hardest part taking orders quickly,with takin care of cash handling at the same time. .communication with guests.

Pros

free meal

Cons

long working hours

x dszdb c

win the tr agates and take the team hill work done the height sale in one day of 9lak

Pros

by freinds

Cons

long houres

A nice first experience

Lots of Work with immense learning opportunity. The training program at KFC is one of its king. Extremely essential for a QSR format. I got the opportunity to work in supply department, house keeping, cash and Kitchen. All department were very demanding, especially supply and kitchen in terms of physical work. However, it was imperative to have learnt all of it the hard way. Now I am supremely confident that I could do well at any other renowned QSR or well known 5 star property.

Pros

job rotation with exposure in different functions

Cons

mobile switched off

Its most standard oparational procedure

It is most Standard operation procedure following task, we are more concern about over all Quality, Cleanliness & Hospitality and we treat our customer as a God. Management always ready to support and coach for everyone. It is fun place while working with all team members and colleague. There is no such hardest part if we follow the SOP.

Pros

crispy fried chicken

Cons

n.a.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KFC with