KFC

Cashier56 reviews
India56 reviews

Found 56 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,863 reviews

Maayos na management

Ang marereview ko lang po sa kfc ay maayos naman po ang management nila pero kulang po kasi sa oras Hindi po ako naka fix ng 8hours kaya naghahanap po ako ng maayos na work

Awesome team

I worked in this company . And I surely say that this team is awesome . Their aim is customer satisfaction .and I really experienced. We have variety of foods types. I Congrats this team .

KFC insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Lots of fun and fast-faced environment

I have worked for few days it's all good, I enjoyed the work and company of my friends at work. Overall, nice and kitchen part was the hardest part of my job.

fun and fast paced

a well oiled machine is how the team was,everyone was interactive and efficient and friendly with customers. i learned time management and work efficiency and also how improved on my customer service abilities

its nice

i liked the job very much and the expericed that i got there will help for my carreer. Salary is quite good and i was satisfied from the income. IT WAS SO AMAZING

It was a good experience to work with a franchise

They have a very good management, very good team to work with. One off/Holiday per week.managers were good and polite.salary was nearly ok but need to be increased in cities which are modern.

very good workplace and do work with fun

better workplace with fun and makes us energetic. the staff is very helpful and always working with great confidence and helping costumers with their orders or any other problems.

Fun working at kfc and learn good values

KFC is a brand which helps me to know about hospitality.All of my working time in KFC was good I think working in KFC helps us to develop person in better way.As I was working as a cashier so my enjoyable part was to interact with all types of guests.So overall it was a wonderful experience working with kfc.So now also I have chosen kfc for my work.THANKYOU

Pros

Free lunch

Fun at work

the management was friendly and cooperative I enjoyed working there as the staff along with me was also quite supportive. the environment was enjoyable .

This brand is nice culture

This brand is nice culture and promotion is easily BCS you have knowledge then company was promoted for the next level this organisation is very best I love this organisation part of me few years then I'm again join this brand come soon

The place was good

The work was tough even though I have worked but the problem with the management because the worth for what I have worked I don't it means the money and also name......

Pros

Free food

Customer service experience

It was fun to work in KFC. I make a lot of friends. Sometimes it was hard to deal with some customers, like if a customer is angry or I did mistake than my team members always use to teach me.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Short shifts

It was the great experience in my life

I was enjoy the every day in this company because all team members are good Over company Management was very nice The hardest part of the job was maintain standers.

Amazing experience.

Working at my home country was always fun. It was my first job and I enjoyed a lot working there. The culture and the environment were very much effective to work.

Good

Nice olace to work and good salary as well...Develop new skills like -communication . Atmosphere at the place is very nice . All staff is very helpful to each other

Pros

free chiken

Cons

busy all tym

Great team work

KFC is a kind of place that is so much fast paced and specially in India, where we can not find so many KFC. that was a great place for me, where i found good team work.

Pros

Many friends

good place to work

we could learn a lot of things including service, cooking techniques, employes are treated good there, very fast paced working teached me multitasking and overall its a very good experience.

Pros

free food discounts on takeaway.

Cons

fully rushed place all time. heavy multitasking.

fun

its totally fun for me why because every staffs are managers very friendly i loved it i resigned from why because i love to work in airpot if salary is. less i loved it

Pros

free lunch

Cons

1 hour

well maintained

Good company and provide a very good environment for working. All staff members and manager was very polite and give good response to costumers and their employees.

Pros

calm place

Cons

no cons all good

Multi cultural workplace

Started my career with KFC as a team member. Learned to work in a fast-paced environment. Provided excellent customer service. Able to meet targets set by the manager.

Cashier

I learn here team building and help other coworker. Recogination culture is unique in K. F. C. Company has a theory, belive on all peopple and respect. And company said, " shoot for the moon".

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KFC with