KFC logo

Cashier56 reviews
India56 reviews

Found 56 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,528 reviews

Maayos na management

Ang marereview ko lang po sa kfc ay maayos naman po ang management nila pero kulang po kasi sa oras Hindi po ako naka fix ng 8hours kaya naghahanap po ako ng maayos na work

It was my first job

I worked as a cashier at a local KFC. It was a startling experience. The working hours were long, but the pay was worth it. Once I got to know how things were done I was able to carry out all the assigned tasks smoothly.

Nice workplace

Company is good..but managing staff is not good ..not behaving well with junior... Overall staff is good...good working atmosphere...I have enjoyed one of year in this

Pros

Free lunch available

It was always fun

It was great experience to work with such great people and i have learnt a lot but salary was not enough for me to afford my expenses thats why i left

Pros

30 min

Cons

9 hours

Energy full and fun work and learnable work place

I was very happy working there I enjoyed a lot I learn't many things in this job I liked to work there ,there was good response from managers for all issue ,there is good helping nature

Pros

I used to get one time meal per day

Cons

Part time job

Trying new taste

I'm working as a team member in KFC restaurant calicut Kerala. I have a nice experience in the KFC restaurant and I learn new things how to behave the customers.

Pros

Free accomadation

Cons

Only one hour

Productive and fun work place

If anyone is fresher he or she can learn many things, for me it was my first job and I learnt many things good for freshers it's very good and productive place and very friendly as well

Pros

Many things

Friendly Environment

Kfc provide tasty food to their customers. This is the one of my most favorite food industry in my whole life. I am very happy with this Company, because of friendly environment.

Improvement in cummunication skills and friendly environment

Improvement in cummunication skills.Friendly environment and productive team work experience and healthy responsibility relationship between the co-workers and management staff.

Pros

One time meal

Cons

Heavy responsibility to achieve the goals

full on casual with work. fun work place

Management was too good. Salary was ok. Helping with education. Always inspirational and motivational on work. Always has competitive on work hours. Love to work again with organization.

Pros

Na

Cons

sometimes long hours

Good Environment

I had a good experience in the 2 years, KFC management was also good, KFC culture is How We Win Together, i love to work here. hardest part of the day was offer days.

Perfect and good growth

Its a wonderful place where KFC is located.Its besant nagar.all the Team members were friendlier and good characters.the main thing is KFC helps me to improve my english knowledge.

Pros

Free employee meals

better standard work.

All team members are friendly and managers also. Better experience I gain in this company. Nice to talk customer's,customer mania & hospitality Nice place

Pros

1/2 hr

Cons

9 hr

good

Good experience.. Good customer service tips... Training on cleanliness of food.. Good colleagues.. Good infrastructure Good uniform Good salary management tips. Good offers.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Its avery enjoyable place to work

Its a good place to work. U will gate a better business life. Employees and managers are soon friendly. Joining salary is less but after promotion u will get a good salary.

productive and fun workplace

It was a good experience to work at KFC as the atmosphere they provided was very friendly as well as the training was given before doing job.

Pros

Free meals at right time

Cons

valuable service for me where i enhance my knowledge and get experience in comfort zone.

it's good experience to me worked there, There I learn many things like how to talk with the customers and Get feedback from them which help us to perform well and give them best service.

Pros

get knowledge from many people and overcome from shyness

Cons

long hours and have to mange all the thing like perform well in short time

It is so good and fully enjoyment place to all employers

In Kfc is the most wonderfull job to employers. Perfect timing of duty and tha team work is very good. And everyone take a weekly off when needed in any day. Amd the management is also very good.

Pros

Kfc meal

Cons

Short hours

Team work

i work as a cashier in this company as a team member i also manage the customber who come to our company i also prepair the equpment

Cons

Longs hours

Working Experience

On working days,shift starts at evening and lasts upto closing time.Working at KFC taught me patience and Team-work.Also improved my communication skill.Working togather with a bunch of peoples was really amazing.I am too lucky that i didn't find a single task too hard for me.Every moment working there was fun and worth.

Pros

Friendly Co workers, free food, Positive Environment

A very good place to work

KFC restaurant is a very good place to work and it gives you a chance to work in a team and you learn new things by working in a team where you have to complete your objectives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8,226