KFC logo

Cashier56 reviews
India56 reviews

Found 56 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,528 reviews

Maayos na management

Ang marereview ko lang po sa kfc ay maayos naman po ang management nila pero kulang po kasi sa oras Hindi po ako naka fix ng 8hours kaya naghahanap po ako ng maayos na work

awsome

i work here last 8 month its a good place for started your career good management the most enjoyable job Goog work place its a international brand learn

Wrong management

I learned there how to work together. There co-workers are very helpful. Management is not so good. But there discipline is very hard.

Pros

Cons

10th hours

fun place

it was fun loving place i was placed as cashier ..there was 5 station which we have to clear in one year..but i m working as part timer so there no any growth for part timers..my co workers was very motivational persons and always help me in difficult situation. Most enjoyable part of the job was to cheer up for the birthday customer..

Productive and funny work place

I learned how to about quick service team work and hospitality customer handling is harder in job. working with co-workers in shift is most enjoyable in job

Pros

free lunches and free accommodation

Cons

i'm working for job superviser,backoffice multitask work,counter seles..

kfc is fast food compny in pune . ..i;m there working at multitasking works.as per 9000/Rs. munth salary. i have looking for counter seals better job in pune city near waghol,kharadi,hadapsar then infrom me.

Pros

free lounches

what you learned ?

The experience in KFC was wonderful because it was my first job in life and learned a lot of things such co-operation ,communication skills as well as leadership which further help me in another job.

Great Place to work

Great place to work, though was a cashier i enjoyed working in kitchen at times with duties such as management and handling of goods. learnt a lot about customer interaction.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

handling workforce

KFC is good if you have good communication skills and if you are from hospitality Industry i will gladly work in abroad In KFC as management trainee

salary is not enough in India for this restaurant job is not so tough but i have to be careful while handling cash Management is wonderful as they do help me to learn Co-workers are very nice as well I'm well satisfied with work culture

Pros

good carrier

Cons

less salary

KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) is one of the largest fast food chains in the world.

A KFC Cashier is responsible for taking orders and requests from customers. She is also responsible for replacing orders if requested by customers. He or She is also responsible in cleaning up assigned areas of the store during opening and closing time.

Pros

Kfc is very power full company

Cons

Kfc is all restorant in famous

Fun and fast paced.

Working in the mall food court is very fast paced but the hours are good and most of the employees are very friendly.

Pros

Closes at 9 at the latest

Cons

Poor management

Products

Came to know about the products of men and women and not much big shop i only get a experience of how to deal with a customer

productive and fun workplace

“I've learned from each boss I've had. The good ones have taught me how to be an inspirational leader whereas I have discovered from those I would deem as weaker managers, what not to do.”

Pros

free lunched

Cons

there was good learning & job experience.

i was team member there as cashier. i need take cash from customers & handle till my shift hand. i had responsibly for customer satisfaction.

Pros

lunch

Cons

9 hours

fun work place

. i take a hilll team work.. very interested in particular task . what is assigned to me.

A nice first experience

Lots of Work with immense learning opportunity. The training program at KFC is one of its king. Extremely essential for a QSR format. I got the opportunity to work in supply department, house keeping, cash and Kitchen. All department were very demanding, especially supply and kitchen in terms of physical work. However, it was imperative to have learnt all of it the hard way. Now I am supremely confident that I could do well at any other renowned QSR or well known 5 star property.

Pros

job rotation with exposure in different functions

Cons

mobile switched off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8,226