KFC

KFC Employee Reviews for Crew Member

I had my first ever work experience in my life when I was working in KFC . I got to know more about the importance of team work and dedication while working with them.
The crew member are very nice with their behaviour and helpful. I like to work at my current place. They keep safe and secure workplace, awarded with rewards every month according to performance.
It was a wonderful experience working at KFC. since it helped me a lot to improve my peoples skills and mastered me to become a team player. Working at KFC do improved my leadership skills.
Good environment Excellent management Every new day brings new experiences Love to deal with new people Teaches how to work fast and multitask at the same time
work was good , enviromemt was also good , easy job for culiniary programme students , if you got chance than must preffer it ,.............................
overall a good experience and was able to learn a lot of technical and teamwork skills which I will able to apply in my studies and anywhere I work in the future.
it was a great work experience in working at Kfc. As I was much confident in customer interaction and sales promotion so I enjoyed much working their,
Great place to work with a wonderful environment. Had fun working, the management was great and really helpful and supportive in all aspects. .....................................
The ambiance is soo good that we feel energetic even after 5 -6 continuous work. Great people , customers . Support by peers are also a plus point.Meeting new people of all kinds.
working as cashier& as well as a team player.I have learned all the procedure according to the standard. Excellent work place culture.The most important part of the job was to celebrate the achievement & breakthrough.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
working in KFC Food is a great time to remember, a lot of thing i learned from the company and the people i'm had work with. it is hard to leave this job as i love being in the team, but i need to pursue my dream to provide more for my Family.
Calm and effective listener to the orders provided by the customers and provide them qualities food and services. I learnt a lot of things while in the whole experience of two years that how to face the stressful situation and how to deal with different kind of people.
Pros
Paunctual, Hard Working
Cons
Emotional
Learned a set of particular skills, Proper leadership. Great family atmosphere. Working with friends. Good Supervisors and managers.
Pros
Free Lunches
enjoyed alot but as had to leave the country so had to leave the job. environment was good , senior members were supporting and understanding.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
long hours, less break
Its a very good company, being in the food industry it takes utmost care for health and safety . its a employee friendly company
its a very good company to work with. a typical day is of about 10 hours working with an hours break time. the management is good. you get to learn many things. the hardest part to handle is the rush period as this is one of the best companies in the world. enjoying part is the friendly environment with co-workers and even the senior managers.
Pros
1 time lunch is provided by the company
Cons
perfect working hours
The job helped me to strengthen my communication skills and made me more patient. The co-workers were really helpful and I made some good friends. The flexible working hours really helped me balance my studies and work.
Lot of hard work require to run perfect operations, proper knowledge makes expert in front of customer and team. Need to serve all customer in a minute
Pros
Good Experience
Cons
I enjoyed to work with KFC learned lot of things while working with this copmpany because of it is a hospitality bussiness so thah we have to learn lots of thing.Management were very well behaved and supportive as well as co-worker were friendly in nature.for me the hardest part of the job is closing the restaurant at night while oppening the restaurant at morning is so enjoyble.
Pros
I get recognisation
Cons
full time job