KFC logo

KFC Employee Reviews for Manager

Work-Life Balance

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,403 reviews

Overall nice experience

Am thinking when I started my journey in KFC to still when I leave ...am facing two issues only ... Salary and working time .. salary less and working time more then 12hrs to 14hrs ...

Kfc good working plce.

Nice place to wrk and great working culture with support of all manager and staff. Salary are paid on time, weekly offs and leaves will be given on time

Good place to learn something

I worked here from last 5 years..... Kfc given me so many thing..... It is good place to learn about customers and how to manage restaurant/ how to manage customer complaint ... What kind of standard we need to follow and how to maintain these all standards that i learn from kfc...

Nice place to work and enjoying..

Am leaving kfc restaurant job because of my bad luck.That time am fighting with cancer ...my treatment going stuck..that's why am leaving kfc ...But now am a perfect Gentleman.

Review

Good to work with brands like KFC. Lot to learn in the organisations like Prorcess and Product quality. Management is not stable. Cultural values are high in the organisation. Very low work life balance.

culture

The culture of yum is very much helpful to every employee who works with yum. the management should be more helpful to peoples who work with the company from long back.

Cleanliness

The work environment was clean to work in because we’re working with food. Everything’s in tip-top shape. People in the front couldn’t go back to the kitchen area or they couldn’t touch certain things, so there was no cross-contamination of any kind of food bacteria from any uncooked meat. It was a friendly environment. We got along with each other when I worked there.

Pros

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8,204