KFC logo

KFC Employee Reviews for Restaurant Manager in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Restaurant Manager7 reviews
Chennai, Tamil Nadu7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,528 reviews

a good ground to have good exposure to learn new things and fun place to work

As a manager, every day starts with a walk-of-8, covering the whole outlet from front to back, inside and out. I selected as management trainee. Since, a multinational company and my 1st job, had a lot to learn. Starting from operations in different departments namely, kitchen, supply base, cash and floor both back of house and front of house. The 1st outlet, were I was posted as Manager after my training was a CSR store which employed specially people(deaf & dumb). It was my 1st experience to work with such a team. As a manager, I used to run different shifts by my shift managers. Had to handle inventory, scheduling the team and assigning them duties and responsibilities and also cross training them in different departments simultaneously. handling there grievances, training them and also conducting appraisals. Handling inventory, ordering of goods and purchasing and at the same time running day to day operation by supporting the shift managers and doing the preps and presentations for supporting the General Manager.

Pros

multinational company, new things to learn, high standards

Cons

no work life balance, low salary, hectic schedule

I never found an Organisation like YUM! - KFC to work Again.

1 . The organisation and its work culture is the best in the world . 2. The only place to work and learns and develop. 3. The best in the industry HSSE Standards & practices. 4. You can learn and practice and witness what is team work. 5. Customer services gets imprinted inside the heart. 6. Salary on correct time.

Best company to star with it KFC

KFC is a company which i have joined on 2009 as team member and by 2016 i got promoted has assistant restaurant manager , were i have learned so many management related things

Pros

offer food to the staff

Cons

9 hours

Good company Fun place to work

Full responsibility of the entire restaurant taking care of quality , customer service , & controlling cost making a good profit to the organisation. The most enjoyable part is the peak time where we are busy at making customer happy

Fun Work place

Its in the middle of the City, many people are coming for movies and having lunch,dinner , in our Restaurant . in my Restaurant Team members are working with fully energetic. They will say i want to achieve my target so am enjoying my work to done it.

Had many learnings and good place to work

It will be completely organized, everyone will be given equal responsibility, their performance will be tracked based on the responsibility given

Pros

Free meal

Cons

fun place to work and learn lots of new things

loads of pressure but at the end when the team efforts gets good results in terms of KPI , it feels great , a fun culture and a robust manangement to back you up.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

never ending hours /no social life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8,226