KFC

KFC Employee Reviews for Shift Manager

Work culture is good ...but lacking in qualified manager ..training is provided but follow up of that trainings is slow . Promotion should be done according to the experience and knowledge not on the bases of personal attachment
every new staff having some role models for how to behave a customer and every 3 months once conducting culture or any event for staffs like cricket,football.
Pros
one time free food in the shift
Cons
9hours
I like work at KFC bcoz good calture and environment and allso one system all over KFC in India But right now company are not increase a salary as any others shift manger different company
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
1 hour
Not much experienced as to move on. Just a transit job. but working in fast food industry is nice. learnt to work as quick as possible. Time based work, as to complete the goal in set target. Sometime difficult to work.
Working in KFC got nice experience for my professional growth.i learnt very nice n professional growth which enhance to bulit my career.i know abt how in hospitality works.
Pros
Yes lunch is there
Cons
Approx 8hrs
take care of the outlet and see that all operations are under smooth operations. Handle the team and assign specifi tasks to each individual of the team. Handling the inventory and transations
Good
Cons
salary
Good environment with team and management. I am learn how to satisfy our guest(customer). What our customer expection with us and how can We give our 100%. Its showing you learning you about work and giving you our knowledge. In Customer rush time you do hard work And give customer good service. I will enjoy every time on my duty means start competition in shift and who win this competition giving reward.
I learned there a lot about standard The best one is if sick plz stay at home, We worked as team member and then fineshed 3stars holder. Nice chicken recipes in kfc they teached me english From there i learned to greet the guests with smiling face
Pros
One time free food
Cons
30Minutes for lunch or dinner
Hotel Management graduate with over 9 years of experience working with multiple brands – Customer focused and goal oriented, people’s person. I am looking for a career that is challenging and worth rewarding
good
Cons
non
Company always provides time learn new things about the organization and the current market trends.Good team to work with all are very supportive and management also
Pros
one time meal
KFC is one of the best QSR Brands very good culture for people management Inventory process good i fell about kfc is not company this is one of the family
I am blessed to work with KFC as KFC has good working culture ,motivation, guidance system,recognition culture and excellent career opportunity .
Pros
meal allowance given
Cons
sometimes we have to extend our shift
i have worked with this organization almost 5 years now i want to change my filed . during my job my responsibility handling cash management inventory management daily reporting
Cons
nice experience with KFC and culture so nice everything nice people also im working as a shift handling all team and ordering waste& variance, integrity control team member training all etc.
Pros
Free lunche
Cons
9 h
Good company for learnings & to prove ourself Will be busy always in learning new things can get knowledge of everything related to account,hr work,team handling,customer greviances,feedbacks,audits,reporting to ho,store manager.
Pros
Free duty hour meal
Cons
I learned there How to Handle a customer complaints and how to lead your team. Management was really good and my co-workers is my colleague.The enjoyable part of my job is Delivering a" customer mania" .
Product Quality is being followed as per standard in YUM RESTAURANT INDIA PVT. LTD. Learned about senior's work. Managers at store level are supporting. Team members are supporting and works with positive energy. hardest part is when Yum was taken over by Samara Group. Working with fun and gaining knowledge.
working there is fun in learning attitude u transform yourself for your betterment and a bright future.All work was done very systematically .even the small work was done with a proper procedure to follow . "updating yourself" was the sum up word to review the work over there.
Pros
free meals
Cons
long period of work hours
Some days are very typical because no show of team. I learn many things from here. management skills. Good and supportive management team. co-workers are too much supportive and fun at work.
I am a well educated and hardworking person. I need to work in a good environment with colleagues to look up to. I am fun loving and pursue good communication skills with seniors, juniors and customers. I believe learning is a journey and experiences are like chocolate chips on the cup cake called life. Thank you Have a nice day.
Pros
Travelling, Accomadoation, Food.
KFC is a good company to work, here you will get good working environment and good people to work. Overall its good. promotions on your team and your performance. one appraisal every year also ll be based up on your personal performance.
Pros
Munch coupons
Cons
uneven shifts