KFC Pay & Benefits reviews: TechnicianReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 29,914 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
A typical day at work involes dealing and leveling with older and also young customers. what ive learned at kfc is team work is key and important in order to get the job done on time and done correctly. Management is on point and loves to help whenever needed. Hardest part of the jon is sundays when we are the most busiest.
Opprotunity to learn various positions
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more KFC reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 29,914 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare KFC with
Questions about KFC
- Why did you leave your job at KFC?12 people answered
- How are the working hours at KFC?10 people answered
- How are the working hours7 people answered
- How does someone get hired at KFC? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at KFC?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at KFC?5 people answered
- What would you suggest KFC management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at KFC?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at KFC?4 people answered
- What is interview process like at KFC?3 people answered