KFC

KFC Culture reviews

I am much pleased to wrok at KFC as Team Member in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.I had loved my whole work in KFC as the management ahs encouraged me personally as well as public.Love you KFC..鉂わ笍
You will be able to learn and execute business and people in the most competitive and ethical way. Also deal with government officials and rules. Training done , expectations are set and re set if the process changes .
Pros
Recognition for achievements
Cons
Long working hours
Work culture is good ...but lacking in qualified manager ..training is provided but follow up of that trainings is slow . Promotion should be done according to the experience and knowledge not on the bases of personal attachment
I worked in this company . And I surely say that this team is awesome . Their aim is customer satisfaction .and I really experienced. We have variety of foods types. I Congrats this team .
The crew member are very nice with their behaviour and helpful. I like to work at my current place. They keep safe and secure workplace, awarded with rewards every month according to performance.
Initially i was very nervous at work and that days were difficult for me. But slowly by passing days , i felt quite confident about my work. I got to know about new things and workplace culture was very nice.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
I have worked for few days it's all good, I enjoyed the work and company of my friends at work. Overall, nice and kitchen part was the hardest part of my job.
Nice place to wrk and great working culture with support of all manager and staff. Salary are paid on time, weekly offs and leaves will be given on time
Work life was good and pay & benefits was not that much up to the mark.Talking about culture and management was overall good. And lastly job security and advancement was fine.
This is a big brand but worked process like a dhaba.. Culture very bad. Salary is not enough to compromise hard work.. Right now I worked at KFC . I not referring to any one to join this industry. ..
KFC gave me an opportunity to work in a fast-paced competitive environment with fun and with cooperation with colleagues. On a typical day, I have to take orders from the customers and also to work in the kitchen. I have learned to deal with different types of customers and to manage each and every point of the business.
Senior Leadership is very good. So is the Medium Leadership Team. Extremely caring and humane. Work life balance is very good. Culture is brilliant and flexible.
a well oiled machine is how the team was,everyone was interactive and efficient and friendly with customers. i learned time management and work efficiency and also how improved on my customer service abilities
Good environment Excellent management Every new day brings new experiences Love to deal with new people Teaches how to work fast and multitask at the same time
Good I will recommend to everyone Good place to work., nice opportunity to the career start up nice culture of this company high benefits of salary and another one
Supportive company which motivate employees to achieve their goals and provides good environment to work. I felt very much satisfied when I was working in KFC.
The company was really good, good people, great staff, i Glad to work with organization. Management was so great and supportive, operations are challenging.
Great place to work with a wonderful environment. Had fun working, the management was great and really helpful and supportive in all aspects. .....................................
This is my first job and I learned too much things from there. Ausome Management. Very good culture and good environment. Internal Deployment Program is very good for motivation. Good carrier at here
better workplace with fun and makes us energetic. the staff is very helpful and always working with great confidence and helping costumers with their orders or any other problems.
I completely believe in people culture and take the hill team work. Ops excellence should be one of the most important priority that one needs to protect.Company whose culture and formula says People's capability first, satisfied customers and profitability will follow. A typical day at work will be something that I would be interested and excited to go to my work place, where I know I am going to learn something new today and I know my management is thinking about the employees and for me hardest part of my job will be if I don t get challenges everyday, I dont want a job without challenges in my work.