KFC

India426 reviews

Clear

Found 149 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,240 reviews

I liked wroked at KFC

I am much pleased to wrok at KFC as Team Member in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.I had loved my whole work in KFC as the management ahs encouraged me personally as well as public.Love you KFC..❤️

Fun and motivating work environment

This company is very good to work for. There is work pressure sometimes but the colleagues are always there to support and motivate each other. The management is very good too.

KFC insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Productive and fun work place

Very good management team and very supportive team membersThey give a wonderful training to all new team members. They recognise each and every team members for their performance and activities

Productive and fun place

Everything was good productive and fun place KFC is a brand here you will get a chance to increase your shape of knowledge overall good work colture and fun place

You can get a comfortable environment here without any stress.

I have been worked in KFC in India around four months and I can say it was a great moment for me because the staff was very good and also they provided proper guidens.

Competitive & Ethical

You will be able to learn and execute business and people in the most competitive and ethical way. Also deal with government officials and rules. Training done , expectations are set and re set if the process changes .

Pros

Recognition for achievements

Cons

Long working hours

Work under pressure is good

Work culture is good ...but lacking in qualified manager ..training is provided but follow up of that trainings is slow . Promotion should be done according to the experience and knowledge not on the bases of personal attachment

Awesome team

I worked in this company . And I surely say that this team is awesome . Their aim is customer satisfaction .and I really experienced. We have variety of foods types. I Congrats this team .

Co-operative workplace

The crew member are very nice with their behaviour and helpful. I like to work at my current place. They keep safe and secure workplace, awarded with rewards every month according to performance.

very good experience

Initially i was very nervous at work and that days were difficult for me. But slowly by passing days , i felt quite confident about my work. I got to know about new things and workplace culture was very nice.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Lots of fun and fast-faced environment

I have worked for few days it's all good, I enjoyed the work and company of my friends at work. Overall, nice and kitchen part was the hardest part of my job.

Kfc good working plce.

Nice place to wrk and great working culture with support of all manager and staff. Salary are paid on time, weekly offs and leaves will be given on time

Overall is good

Work life was good and pay & benefits was not that much up to the mark.Talking about culture and management was overall good. And lastly job security and advancement was fine.

no other Food industry is as bad as Kfc..

This is a big brand but worked process like a dhaba.. Culture very bad. Salary is not enough to compromise hard work.. Right now I worked at KFC . I not referring to any one to join this industry. ..

Competitive and fun workplace

KFC gave me an opportunity to work in a fast-paced competitive environment with fun and with cooperation with colleagues. On a typical day, I have to take orders from the customers and also to work in the kitchen. I have learned to deal with different types of customers and to manage each and every point of the business.

Fun & Secure Workplace with good colleagues.

Senior Leadership is very good. So is the Medium Leadership Team. Extremely caring and humane. Work life balance is very good. Culture is brilliant and flexible.

My first work experience

I had my first ever work experience in my life when I was working in KFC . I got to know more about the importance of team work and dedication while working with them.

fun and fast paced

a well oiled machine is how the team was,everyone was interactive and efficient and friendly with customers. i learned time management and work efficiency and also how improved on my customer service abilities

Good experience

Good environment Excellent management Every new day brings new experiences Love to deal with new people Teaches how to work fast and multitask at the same time

Good

Good I will recommend to everyone Good place to work., nice opportunity to the career start up nice culture of this company high benefits of salary and another one

foodie place and amenities provided

very good which helped me to build a great individual helped me to be active in group activities helped to improve communication skill and gave me a workspace to mingle with my co-workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KFC with

• KFC
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?