KFC

3.2Job Security & Advancement

Found 126 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,240 reviews
qsryumsalarymealteambrandmemberfood

Had good fun

It was a great experience an every one has a great career support and growth development had fun an also we can gain some knowledge and feel friendly environment..but salary is very less

Pros

Yes good food for staff

Cons

No long hrs

Hardworking with joyfully

That was a great experience when I worked in kfc. I really missed KFC life and also food.KFC is good productive and yummy brand for me ♥if i get any second chance I will be there

KFC insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Very nice and cooperative workplace

Staff was very cooperative Environment was also goodImproved my communication skillsMade some very good friendsManager was friendlytypical day during some promotions used to be quite busy and stressful at timesDecent part time job for students who wants extra money for their daily expenses, fast faced, Not much for career advances, free meals, flexible shifts.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Yes it's very productive fun place for everyone

I have experience with this organisation very much as a fresher and experienced employment I would like to Recommend everyone to be a part of this organisation.

No fun only pressure

Management is very much cheap and minded. Professional and growth is a big issue. A lot of manipulation happens . Right now candidate don't get it growth very much bad company for RGM job

Pros

No employees meal

Cons

No support from for hiring

you can take care of your team and encourage them to get more done.

Fully enjoying,earning and learning knowledge job in future.I work with this organization just a one year and I feel proud .Now I want again work with this organization for long term period.Such a fantastic job ,familiar atmosphere and high and early growth .

Pros

Yes free one time meal

Cons

8hours shift 45 minutes break

Work Culture

This company is the worst company I ever worked in my life.There is no job security & the so called Area Coaches are the worst among the employees.Never recomend anyone for a job in KFC.

Pros

Nothing at all

Cons

No job security & worst Area Coaches in KFC.

Learning place

Good for beginners but you will have to learn on your own. Management will help you but there are certain limitations. If you have desk job, then you can worry a bit less than the floor jobs.

Good

Fantabulous work place to work as family.You can have improve your knowladge and Experience.The Experience of KFC can work all around the world.Don't miss this the Opportunity to work here

Pros

Great

Good

Work under pressure is good

Work culture is good ...but lacking in qualified manager ..training is provided but follow up of that trainings is slow . Promotion should be done according to the experience and knowledge not on the bases of personal attachment

Subtle

Work environment is good and management is friendly if one could work at a higher pace. Overall it would be good place to build a career if you wanted to gain experience in hospitality.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Less salary

Enjoy my job

Good secure job, on time salary, On time insetive, Growth. Improve Your English knowledge. Hr team Will be support every time. Expecially Girls. Really Enjoy the work.

I had a great experience in KFC the work culture is awesome.good place to face new challenges.

Good experience in KFC.If you want to learn and face challenges related to guest you must work here for once.good place to check your potential in customer handling.

Wonderful place to work

I worked with multinational companies and currently working in Food line it an amazing job team and management is amazing to work with. It is providing a best platform to freshers and experienced working in other fields.

Overall is good

Work life was good and pay & benefits was not that much up to the mark.Talking about culture and management was overall good. And lastly job security and advancement was fine.

no other Food industry is as bad as Kfc..

This is a big brand but worked process like a dhaba.. Culture very bad. Salary is not enough to compromise hard work.. Right now I worked at KFC . I not referring to any one to join this industry. ..

Fun & Secure Workplace with good colleagues.

Senior Leadership is very good. So is the Medium Leadership Team. Extremely caring and humane. Work life balance is very good. Culture is brilliant and flexible.

My first work experience

I had my first ever work experience in my life when I was working in KFC . I got to know more about the importance of team work and dedication while working with them.

Productive and enjoyable with improving team skills

It was a wonderful experience working at KFC. since it helped me a lot to improve my peoples skills and mastered me to become a team player. Working at KFC do improved my leadership skills.

Good

Good I will recommend to everyone Good place to work., nice opportunity to the career start up nice culture of this company high benefits of salary and another one

foodie place and amenities provided

very good which helped me to build a great individual helped me to be active in group activities helped to improve communication skill and gave me a workspace to mingle with my co-workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KFC with

KFC reviews by popular job title

• KFC
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?