KFC

KFC Pay & Benefits reviews

They really support their employees and they gives benefits and medical too.they follow the sop and all the work is being done according to the benchmark.
Fully enjoying,earning and learning knowledge job in future.I work with this organization just a one year and I feel proud .Now I want again work with this organization for long term period.Such a fantastic job ,familiar atmosphere and high and early growth .
Pros
Yes free one time meal
Cons
8hours shift 45 minutes break
Good working experience in KFC. They are working based on KFC standards and have good infrastructure to maintain the standards. Human resource and training department was good in helping candidates to grow.
Pros
Good salary, Help us to learn, Help us to grow, Have paid leaves
Cons
No food and accommodation
Iit was really good experience working with kfc .I would always want to work with KFC .Need to improve their traning department as I feel lake of follow up .they mainly focus on those employees who is working with them since long time
I have tested to achive the salary increase for many time by doing all department job, but it just the same. I am well known about all of the procedure and rules. It just like theres no chance for me except i move to others outlet or others company.
Pros
Meals every staff
Cons
Ot will never paid during mco
Work environment is good and management is friendly if one could work at a higher pace. Overall it would be good place to build a career if you wanted to gain experience in hospitality.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Less salary
Good secure job, on time salary, On time insetive, Growth. Improve Your English knowledge. Hr team Will be support every time. Expecially Girls. Really Enjoy the work.
Good place to learn new things Long hrs - lot of physical n mental stress. The pay is not worth the effort. Too much of favoriteism. Hard to grow because of that.
Nice place to wrk and great working culture with support of all manager and staff. Salary are paid on time, weekly offs and leaves will be given on time
Work life was good and pay & benefits was not that much up to the mark.Talking about culture and management was overall good. And lastly job security and advancement was fine.
This is a big brand but worked process like a dhaba.. Culture very bad. Salary is not enough to compromise hard work.. Right now I worked at KFC . I not referring to any one to join this industry. ..
Good I will recommend to everyone Good place to work., nice opportunity to the career start up nice culture of this company high benefits of salary and another one
Working at kfc is hectic and no WLB. There is no time limits, lot of pressure. you will get to learn a lot from here but also if you have a high volume store then it is hard to survive.
Ang marereview ko lang po sa kfc ay maayos naman po ang management nila pero kulang po kasi sa oras Hindi po ako naka fix ng 8hours kaya naghahanap po ako ng maayos na work
i like that job very much staff is very polite every one is helping each other they give food to eat they also gave break time that was excelent job
work was good , enviromemt was also good , easy job for culiniary programme students , if you got chance than must preffer it ,.............................
It was a good experience on working at KFC, when I was in my hometown. Worked as part time and full-time employee in KFC according to my time schedules and was paid a good sum of money with safe working environment.
i liked the job very much and the expericed that i got there will help for my carreer. Salary is quite good and i was satisfied from the income. IT WAS SO AMAZING
Am thinking when I started my journey in KFC to still when I leave ...am facing two issues only ... Salary and working time .. salary less and working time more then 12hrs to 14hrs ...
KFC provide a good salary for students with the help of KFC I can done everthing like go to bar go to travelling with friends.so I can sa that KFC is best because they pay you well.
Very good organisation , i have never seen before. it is very useful to Learn every thing about work. Some times work pressure is high. Except that one Totally everthing is good.