KFC

2.9Pay & Benefits

Found 125 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,240 reviews
qsryumsalarymealteambrandmemberfood

Had good fun

It was a great experience an every one has a great career support and growth development had fun an also we can gain some knowledge and feel friendly environment..but salary is very less

Pros

Yes good food for staff

Cons

No long hrs

Very nice and cooperative workplace

Staff was very cooperative Environment was also goodImproved my communication skillsMade some very good friendsManager was friendlytypical day during some promotions used to be quite busy and stressful at timesDecent part time job for students who wants extra money for their daily expenses, fast faced, Not much for career advances, free meals, flexible shifts.

Pros

Free lunches

KFC insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Productive,smoth

Best company I ever seen..good food good weather..lots of food category..lots of system good delivery system..food quality is too much good..and every system is smart system

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

10 hour

Learning and fun work place

Totally it was fine me as a team member. And I learned QSR. Easy and flexible to work.. Can work convenient time.. Work place was fun have good Co workers.

Pros

Free lunch and dinner

Cons

you can take care of your team and encourage them to get more done.

Fully enjoying,earning and learning knowledge job in future.I work with this organization just a one year and I feel proud .Now I want again work with this organization for long term period.Such a fantastic job ,familiar atmosphere and high and early growth .

Pros

Yes free one time meal

Cons

8hours shift 45 minutes break

Good place for learning and growth

Good working experience in KFC. They are working based on KFC standards and have good infrastructure to maintain the standards. Human resource and training department was good in helping candidates to grow.

Pros

Good salary, Help us to learn, Help us to grow, Have paid leaves

Cons

No food and accommodation

Nice place to work

Iit was really good experience working with kfc .I would always want to work with KFC .Need to improve their traning department as I feel lake of follow up .they mainly focus on those employees who is working with them since long time

Productive and friendly environment

They really support their employees and they gives benefits and medical too.they follow the sop and all the work is being done according to the benchmark.

Unstable company during this mco

I have tested to achive the salary increase for many time by doing all department job, but it just the same. I am well known about all of the procedure and rules. It just like theres no chance for me except i move to others outlet or others company.

Pros

Meals every staff

Cons

Ot will never paid during mco

Subtle

Work environment is good and management is friendly if one could work at a higher pace. Overall it would be good place to build a career if you wanted to gain experience in hospitality.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Less salary

Enjoy my job

Good secure job, on time salary, On time insetive, Growth. Improve Your English knowledge. Hr team Will be support every time. Expecially Girls. Really Enjoy the work.

Professional development

Good place to learn new things Long hrs - lot of physical n mental stress. The pay is not worth the effort. Too much of favoriteism. Hard to grow because of that.

Kfc good working plce.

Nice place to wrk and great working culture with support of all manager and staff. Salary are paid on time, weekly offs and leaves will be given on time

Overall is good

Work life was good and pay & benefits was not that much up to the mark.Talking about culture and management was overall good. And lastly job security and advancement was fine.

no other Food industry is as bad as Kfc..

This is a big brand but worked process like a dhaba.. Culture very bad. Salary is not enough to compromise hard work.. Right now I worked at KFC . I not referring to any one to join this industry. ..

Good

Good I will recommend to everyone Good place to work., nice opportunity to the career start up nice culture of this company high benefits of salary and another one

Hectic

Working at kfc is hectic and no WLB. There is no time limits, lot of pressure. you will get to learn a lot from here but also if you have a high volume store then it is hard to survive.

it was absolute

i like that job very much staff is very polite every one is helping each other they give food to eat they also gave break time that was excelent job

good

work was good , enviromemt was also good , easy job for culiniary programme students , if you got chance than must preffer it ,.............................

Excellent

It was a good experience on working at KFC, when I was in my hometown. Worked as part time and full-time employee in KFC according to my time schedules and was paid a good sum of money with safe working environment.

its nice

i liked the job very much and the expericed that i got there will help for my carreer. Salary is quite good and i was satisfied from the income. IT WAS SO AMAZING

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KFC with