KFC

KFC Work-Life Balance reviews

Good for beginners but you will have to learn on your own. Management will help you but there are certain limitations. If you have desk job, then you can worry a bit less than the floor jobs.
Management is very much cheap and minded. Professional and growth is a big issue. A lot of manipulation happens . Right now candidate don't get it growth very much bad company for RGM job
Pros
No employees meal
Cons
No support from for hiring
Fully enjoying,earning and learning knowledge job in future.I work with this organization just a one year and I feel proud .Now I want again work with this organization for long term period.Such a fantastic job ,familiar atmosphere and high and early growth .
Pros
Yes free one time meal
Cons
8hours shift 45 minutes break
Life is short ,I usually learn everyday the new things came into my way .I learned a lot while working at Kfc but the customer satisfaction goes deeper into my heart when they feel happy for the services we provided to them while going .This I can never forget ,their smiling faces and the appreciation I got for my work from Boss and the customers.Thanks
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
I have to travel a bit long
Work culture is good ...but lacking in qualified manager ..training is provided but follow up of that trainings is slow . Promotion should be done according to the experience and knowledge not on the bases of personal attachment
Initially i was very nervous at work and that days were difficult for me. But slowly by passing days , i felt quite confident about my work. I got to know about new things and workplace culture was very nice.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Good experience in KFC.If you want to learn and face challenges related to guest you must work here for once.good place to check your potential in customer handling.
Work life was good and pay & benefits was not that much up to the mark.Talking about culture and management was overall good. And lastly job security and advancement was fine.
This is a big brand but worked process like a dhaba.. Culture very bad. Salary is not enough to compromise hard work.. Right now I worked at KFC . I not referring to any one to join this industry. ..
Senior Leadership is very good. So is the Medium Leadership Team. Extremely caring and humane. Work life balance is very good. Culture is brilliant and flexible.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KFC?
Good environment Excellent management Every new day brings new experiences Love to deal with new people Teaches how to work fast and multitask at the same time
Good I will recommend to everyone Good place to work., nice opportunity to the career start up nice culture of this company high benefits of salary and another one
Stay away worse place to work. Managers are all still in nappy鈥檚 and can鈥檛 do there job with out shouting and blaming staff members. They clock you out early all the time and sometimes you just get scheduled to come and sit in the staff room for 8 hours with out getting paid at all just in case they need you.
The company was really good, good people, great staff, i Glad to work with organization. Management was so great and supportive, operations are challenging.
Very good organisation , i have never seen before. it is very useful to Learn every thing about work. Some times work pressure is high. Except that one Totally everthing is good.
All employees ar good they help to each every one .all manager ar friendly . There night shift was so entertening . There work so hurd but so enjoy full work
I completely believe in people culture and take the hill team work. Ops excellence should be one of the most important priority that one needs to protect.Company whose culture and formula says People's capability first, satisfied customers and profitability will follow. A typical day at work will be something that I would be interested and excited to go to my work place, where I know I am going to learn something new today and I know my management is thinking about the employees and for me hardest part of my job will be if I don t get challenges everyday, I dont want a job without challenges in my work.
The workplace is very good and has production according to their hardwork .Moreover the salary is efficient for ne to have a joyful life.My carrier and my basic needs are also becomingusefull.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
This company learning workplace its provide fast food restaurant how to work them.its good place to Future growth in a life and management also good ..
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Yes sometimes in a week 10 to 11 hours shift
KFC is a brand which helps me to know about hospitality.All of my working time in KFC was good I think working in KFC helps us to develop person in better way.As I was working as a cashier so my enjoyable part was to interact with all types of guests.So overall it was a wonderful experience working with kfc.So now also I have chosen kfc for my work.THANKYOU
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
KFC is the largest company in food industry. In this industry people get best opportunity for making carrier. I had work almost tow year but for some personal reasons I had leave my job.....KFC is the best platform of making our carrier .......
  1. Work-Life Balance