KFC

2.9Pay & Benefits

Found 111 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,240 reviews
qsryumsalarymealteambrandmemberfood

Learning place

Good for beginners but you will have to learn on your own. Management will help you but there are certain limitations. If you have desk job, then you can worry a bit less than the floor jobs.

very hard work

hard work for long time and not understanding seniors my personal problems just like family problems and money problems relation problem etc thanks for teach me

KFC insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Kfc good company

This is a valuable opportunity to show how your business responds to feedback. Thank the customer for their response and explain the steps you are taking to improve. This will likely make the customer even happier, and show prospects that you are always working to improve your business.

Learning and fun work place

Totally it was fine me as a team member. And I learned QSR. Easy and flexible to work.. Can work convenient time.. Work place was fun have good Co workers.

Pros

Free lunch and dinner

No fun only pressure

Management is very much cheap and minded. Professional and growth is a big issue. A lot of manipulation happens . Right now candidate don't get it growth very much bad company for RGM job

Pros

No employees meal

Cons

No support from for hiring

you can take care of your team and encourage them to get more done.

Fully enjoying,earning and learning knowledge job in future.I work with this organization just a one year and I feel proud .Now I want again work with this organization for long term period.Such a fantastic job ,familiar atmosphere and high and early growth .

Pros

Yes free one time meal

Cons

8hours shift 45 minutes break

Life is short ,I usually learn everyday the new things came into my way .I learned a lot while working at Kfc but the customer satisfaction goes deeper into my heart when they feel happy for the services we provided to them while going .This I can never forget ,their smiling faces and the appreciation I got for my work from Boss and the customers.Thanks

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

I have to travel a bit long

culture & team work

every thing is good . we learn team work their .usually we cant see this in other company or organization .. safe for women they follow posh policy very strictly

Work under pressure is good

Work culture is good ...but lacking in qualified manager ..training is provided but follow up of that trainings is slow . Promotion should be done according to the experience and knowledge not on the bases of personal attachment

very good experience

Initially i was very nervous at work and that days were difficult for me. But slowly by passing days , i felt quite confident about my work. I got to know about new things and workplace culture was very nice.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

I had a great experience in KFC the work culture is awesome.good place to face new challenges.

Good experience in KFC.If you want to learn and face challenges related to guest you must work here for once.good place to check your potential in customer handling.

Overall is good

Work life was good and pay & benefits was not that much up to the mark.Talking about culture and management was overall good. And lastly job security and advancement was fine.

no other Food industry is as bad as Kfc..

This is a big brand but worked process like a dhaba.. Culture very bad. Salary is not enough to compromise hard work.. Right now I worked at KFC . I not referring to any one to join this industry. ..

Fun & Secure Workplace with good colleagues.

Senior Leadership is very good. So is the Medium Leadership Team. Extremely caring and humane. Work life balance is very good. Culture is brilliant and flexible.

Good

Good I will recommend to everyone Good place to work., nice opportunity to the career start up nice culture of this company high benefits of salary and another one

Stay away Runcorn kfc

Stay away worse place to work. Managers are all still in nappy’s and can’t do there job with out shouting and blaming staff members. They clock you out early all the time and sometimes you just get scheduled to come and sit in the staff room for 8 hours with out getting paid at all just in case they need you.

Company was good

The company was really good, good people, great staff, i Glad to work with organization. Management was so great and supportive, operations are challenging.

It is useful to Learn Everything from KFC. Good organisation.

Very good organisation , i have never seen before. it is very useful to Learn every thing about work. Some times work pressure is high. Except that one Totally everthing is good.

Good company

All employees ar good they help to each every one .all manager ar friendly . There night shift was so entertening . There work so hurd but so enjoy full work

People's culture

I completely believe in people culture and take the hill team work. Ops excellence should be one of the most important priority that one needs to protect.Company whose culture and formula says People's capability first, satisfied customers and profitability will follow. A typical day at work will be something that I would be interested and excited to go to my work place, where I know I am going to learn something new today and I know my management is thinking about the employees and for me hardest part of my job will be if I don t get challenges everyday, I dont want a job without challenges in my work.

Productive and happier place

The workplace is very good and has production according to their hardwork .Moreover the salary is efficient for ne to have a joyful life.My carrier and my basic needs are also becomingusefull.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KFC with

KFC reviews by popular job title

• KFC
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?