Kanan International Pvt.Ltd

Kanan International Pvt.Ltd Employee Reviews

India4 reviews

Overall good place to work.

I have worked for almost 7 years. This is good place for work. I was working as counsellor. Over all Management was supportive & kind , always happy to help you.

Overall experience

Kanan has been the best break ever I got after a long hiatus. Work profile nd overall industry is terrific ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฏ. Salary on time nd lot of growth ๐Ÿ’น๐Ÿ“ˆ opportunity.

Pros

Good working environment, plentiful learning nd growing opportunities

Cons

Six days plus 9+ hours in a week

Kanan International Pvt.Ltd insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness

Salary issues and leave benefits

It was my honor to work at Kanan and yes i was treated very nicely. And it's was good place for me ever. Well i must say about my senior accountant who was very helpful to me and taught me politely. And ofcourse the director of the company Mr.Manish shah who taught me how to handle the share market.

I am ready to expand my knowledge and skills wherever i get an opportunity to work with any place.

Well i started job at kanan International Pvt.Ltd since 1st October 2018.Here i have discovered many things in my life.I have experienced different types of people who work with me.There is a vast network of people all over India.All the process of visa consultancy is easily available here at one single roof itself.It is indeed a good place to work and explore your knowledge and skills within.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kanan International Pvt.Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Kanan International Pvt.Ltd with