Kangaroo Kids

Kangaroo Kids Employee Reviews

Good experience

Good preschool for Freshers who want to gain experience in teaching preschoolers. Management is good and timings are also convenient. Very good curriculum for toddlers to learn and explore, they can develop their cognitive skills. Work atmosphere is good.

Very essential to be disciplined yet considerate towards children.

Needed to be efficient, hard-working and responsible as kids required maximum attention.Very competitive but stood out as most loved and favourite amongst children..sincerity works the best!

Pros

Safe environment.. and reputed one.

Cons

Needed to work for double shifts.

Kkps

It was a friendly and fun environment. Specially with the kids around. The curiosity they had reached really high peaks. I did a lot of extra curricular activities and i was always motivated to do my best. They never discouraged me. I loved it there.

Ok ok

Long working hours no working ethics poor management and loads of unrealistic expectations... I worked for 6 months, lack of teamwork. Sorry but it's true

Pros

Small school less work

Cons

Long hours, holidays are not considered at all.

Poor management

As a teacher i enjoyed working with the children. The curricullum was good and effective.Did not like the way the principal managed the school.Teachers were encouraged to gossip and create politics..did not like that i was not appreciated for my hard work

Pros

Free lunch and transport for teachers

Cons

Good working hours

Learning with fun

It is an amazing place to work,with new challenges everyday there was no monotone in work. The seniors and management were very cooperative and closely held with each other like a big family.meeting all kinds of children and their parents gave me a lot of exposure and helped me groom my personality with building up positive confidence and right attitude towards life and the important things I learnt was patience.perseverance and team work.

Fun workplace

Teaching has always been my forte. It was a lifetime experience and it learnt a different skill set to teach kids from different backgrounds and temperament

Pros

Working hours

Cons

Physically and mentally exhausting

Great Learning opportunity

It is a great place to learn everyday due to so much diversity in the origin of students. Work environment is nice. A definite place to begin your career.

a stressful work environment

wouldn't recommend this place. One has to work with no idea what is expected, the heads are more involved in gossiping rather than help the juniors. no peace at this place/

Fun working there

I'm happy with my work there enjoy everyday with children. I get to learn new things there everyday but looking forward for a better opportunity as they don't give a good pay.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Less salary

Jobs at Kangaroo Kids