Kantar

Kantar Employee Reviews

Great learning place. Presently going through a transition as the majority stakes are with Bain capital. Lot of restructuring happened during COVID time.
Pros
Great Place to learn
Cons
High pressure
It is all about the getting your work done over their . They don't care how you are doing it but they want their work to be done at the end of the day.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
No fix stipend
Work culture is worst, every one is underpaid and management is worst.They don’t have good technology to work on.Training is worst.Being responsible management wont support you.
Cons
Despite being an MNC, the company acted very much like start up by laying off key people from the firm. With decades of operating as a major player in Research & Consulting field. It is unacceptable by the firm to lay off people rather than adjusting pay cuts or other measures...
Kantar is a great company,great work culture and they have a large training plan for each and every individual,overall a great company where in you can shape your career very well.
Pros
Work, Culture, Management, Supportive Managers, decent Hike in salaries
Cons
Office Space is small comparing other big Cos.
work culture is good, but there is no Job security, too much politics happen in backend. People can only survive by licking to there BOSS and Big people.
Just within 1 month of getting into novel corona virus situation, company started lay-offs! How can a multi-national organization run on such thin margins that they had to let people go so soon!
Working at Kantar was highly stressful, compounded by the low increments.. it was not worth it. Senior Management did not even try to change things to make life better. Very high attrition.
Best place to start your career, where you will get better exposure to multiple domains and the opportunity to work with the technology giants across the globe
A leader in market research in India, there are enough challenging projects involving collaborations across levels of experience and learning opportunities
It is an MNC company we will have growth to some extent and is very less. We have to work with freelancers we are responsible for the work done by them, it will keeps us in trouble in some situations.
The work culture bid very friendly and the employee are mainly freelancer.It is totally into primary research need to work on field.It gives to best opportunity to learn about market as well as earnings.
Work/ life balance is not there in this organization. Colleagues are collaborative and helpful though. Learned to manage and deliver work within stipulated timelines. I also learned to manage teams and motivate them to work.
As the project life cycle is so short, its always challenging. It gives us good learning to handle the projects. Values like client-centric, One Team culture learned from Kantar.
Workplace and the workload was manageable but there was no much any other activities. It was all about work and nothing else. Had good connections with scripting team and research team.
It was fun working in Kantar. I have learned a lot of things technically and also gained skills for self improvisation.We had lot of fun activities in there kinda refreshment
I worked as a freelancer intern for KANTAR - IMRB. It is a renowned Marketing Research Firm. During my 2 month internship period, I got an insight about the importance of Research and Development in an Organization and How it Impact's the Marketing Strategies of the firm going forward which also helped companies to better understand their customers’ needs.
I worked with kantar for 3 years. Pros : Good company to start the career. Nice perks and incentives WFH Flexibility in timings. Good management Employee friendly company
Great place to work! The work culture is very good. There is good amount of fun and work both at the same time. I did not find such type of company so far! I feel proud working for Kantar.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Partiality in appreciation, not good salary for the work done.
It is better work Experience in market research in strong team one ranking campany. It is no bed work in problems with in the most important in hard work in fast work.
Good company for start, well paid Tremendous growth opportunities Management is very good Great learning Work pressure but you will have fun there also
  1. Employee Reviews