Kantar

Kantar Employee Reviews

India44 reviews

Found 44 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,226 reviews

Good learning. Horrible work hours and work load.

Promise too much to clients. Lots of work and few employees to service it. Comparatively low pay to other marketing roles ( eg. brand management ) and for the amount of output expected from employee. Good learning. Supporting team members. Overall depends on person, how they perceive it.

Pros

Motivating team members.

Cons

Overwork. Working on weekends. Comparatively low pay.

This is a local brand for Kolkata, people are good but culture for me can be far better. You may have to work till 4am in the morning. So think before you join.

Kantar insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose

overall good company with good pay benefits and good for fresher to explore new opportunities.

Recommended for a fresher to explore the opportunities and adapt to corporate environment but internal politics. One should be very careful while working with CS teams, if anything is wrong then you are done for the entire year. No hikes.

Too much pressure

Old technologies, too much stress, the technology and method is very old, pressure and long working hours, job security is good, hike is less as compared to other IT company

Good

Good overall company, My Reporting boss was good , he given me freedom to do work as per my style , he only concernd about he is not going to anything from management, rest he always supports to team and everyone his team , clear sense of teams management

Pros

Good food

Cons

Flexible

Worklife balance with no growth

Worklife balance with no growth.learned many skills but only Kantar specific. Management is gooda typical day at workwhat you learnedmanagementworkplace culturethe hardest part of the jobthe most enjoyable part of the jobd

There was no work-life balance. At the time of pandemic many employees were terminated.Management is not good. Projects were not distributed properly. Biasedness at the time of review.

Pros

Free snacks

Joy ful atmosphere

It is all about the getting your work done over their . They don't care how you are doing it but they want their work to be done at the end of the day.

Pros

Good work life balance

Cons

No fix stipend

Despite being an MNC, the mindset of the company is of a startup

Despite being an MNC, the company acted very much like start up by laying off key people from the firm. With decades of operating as a major player in Research & Consulting field. It is unacceptable by the firm to lay off people rather than adjusting pay cuts or other measures...

Minimal salary not worth the stress

Working at Kantar was highly stressful, compounded by the low increments.. it was not worth it. Senior Management did not even try to change things to make life better. Very high attrition.

Good company to work

I worked with kantar for 3 years. Pros : Good company to start the career. Nice perks and incentives WFH Flexibility in timings. Good management Employee friendly company

Great place to work! The work culture is very good. There is good amount of fun and work both at the same time. I did not find such type of company so far! I feel proud working for Kantar.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Partiality in appreciation, not good salary for the work done.

Over all its much better

Over all I'll give 3 stars to this company I have a good but not so good experience in KANTAR pakistan. But ita quite fair enough. So when Canada offer me a job I'll leave KANTAR for sure I had a great experience

Pros

Enough

Cons

Fair enough

good company

got a chance to apply skills for growth of business and got recognition for the work. Got opportunity to learn new technologies and apply for innovative solutions

Productive and Fun Place

It was a great opportunity to work for them. They provided a great environment to work. We had a good achievable deadlines for each target. It was good to work there.

Good Projects & Great learning

I had a great time at Kantar... motivating colleagues & Work environment.Kind of projects that I handled, helped me learn a lot about Research & its application at Client's end

Good organisation to work

Good organisation where you can show your skills. Your talent will be recognised by the management. This is the place where can think to work for lifetime.

Productive and great place to work

MB is byfar the best place I have worked. The culture and people are warm and welcoming. Great learning place. Very approaching and friendly seniors. Salary wise not that great.

Exciting learning experience

This was one of my best working experiences in terms of learning and camaraderie with colleagues. The work life balance was a big challenge. However, it was an intense learning environment with great leadership to guide us. Highly recommend for anyone starting out in the industry.

Great place to learn but challenging work life balance

It has a good learning program and it is exciting to see meaningful results helping clients but usually focus remains on day to day management of projects and firefighting. The market is in flux, making it an extremely competitive market- with increased time and cost pressures, work-life balance tossed out. With most teams understaffed, pressures increase exponentially. Quality of inputs is biggest hurdle and a continuing challenge for the industry as a whole. Experience depends heavily on immediate team and boss.

Pros

Great learning, exciting opportunities, salary

Cons

Poor work life balance, poor quality of inputs impacting results and hence overall lower satisfaction

Great Place to work

Kantar's GDC treat employees like grown-ups. They share information with employees, listen to their ideas (or better yet, actively seek out and act upon their ideas) and assume they are responsible enough to manage their own time. Kantar's GDC treat people fairly. They pay people decently and give them good benefits, including not only decent healthcare but other even rarer essentials, like paid parental leave, grievance leave etc etc...and they use lay-offs as a last resort. Kantar's GDC help employees with their careers and understand that not all careers are built the same. They have strong training programs. Kantar's GDC understand that people have lives outside of work, and that these lives might sometimes impinge on (or even take over) their time and attention. Kantar's GDC see fun, humor and relaxation not as the enemies of hard work, but as its allies. Kantar's GDC have a purpose -- a mission -- that everyone understands. Even better, every employee can tell you the role he or she plays in achieving that purpose. Kantar's GDC are good citizens of their communities and of the world (CSR). They think about their carbon footprint, they come up with creative ways to support society, they actively promote volunteerism among their employees. Kantar's GDC provides best in class facility and infrastructure to its staff. Indeed Kantar's GDC is a Great Place To Work... and I am super Proud being a Kantarite...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kantar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Kantar with