KARUNA TRUST logo
KARUNA TRUST

KARUNA TRUST Employee Reviews

Nice work culture and atmosphere

I worked under trust for about 5 years. Staff given under me was co-operative. Also, Senior Management was very good and helpful. Trust was reviewing my work, accordingly benefited and rewarded also. They developed work place too.

Pros

Rewarding atmosphere. Gifts on occasions.

Cons

Initially I was feeling difficulty in residence provided, because it was un-manned for long, no doctor lived there before me.

productive

good working environment good faculty and team it is a private trust which covers many phc in india they conducr many health camps they provide good service to the poor people door to door health delivery is done regular meetings are conducted so that more people can be covered under the programe

Pros

good environment

Cons

Its a compative job because it increase according to the performance

Karuna trust is a trust which deals with 11 primary health care to the needy people and medicine free of course here doctor and other medical staff should be present 24/7 hours so as a program supervisor I need to inspect the staff performance as well cleanliness of the hospital and check stock. And the most important is need the motivate the staff.

Cons

Medical leave

Challenging and multiple tasking

Multiple tasking and long working hours. Many projects with limited staff. Work included both technical and administration. Extensive travelling. Each day with new challenge which is both fun and learning experience.

productive and enajoyable

in beo office i had got more time regarding permission for bcc.convinence skiils,what is bcc.good managment. good and supportive co-workers.teacher trainings.during teacher trainings on bcc.

co-workers are cooperative, the challenge lies in completion of task despite constraints like language barrier

It has been a great learning experience for the past one year of different projects likes MNCH, logistimo,each project has its different functionalities and varies in nature.

Pros

flexible timings

Cons

job advancement

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KARUNA TRUST?