Karvy Stock Broking Ltd

Karvy Stock Broking Ltd Employee Reviews

Protective and fun workplace

Employee friendly atmosphere and friendly management. High salary increment and incentives. There is also Provident fund and ESI for all employees and annually medical check up also

Good place to start career in financial sector

1. Good place to start the career2. Work place is good.3. Offer less packge in industry4. Job security5. Pressure to open new accounts6. Trading

Pros

Good for fresher

Cons

Low salary and no hike.

It is a new Learning place everyday

It has been a long Journey with the company and I had grown from bottom to management and also grown myself in many aspects. It was a great place to work for me.

Favouritism,no growth, hectic work,no transport.

I don't recommend anyone to work here, salary is very less, if targets are not completed you have work late, in this company I have seen favouritism, no satisfaction, hardworking employees never get appreciation.show off.without knowing salaries was deducted.

Pros

Interview is easy

Cons

No transport, salarie was not given on time

open demat and treding account

karvy stock broking ltd, is very repulated company in india and working environment was amazing. and working members was very polite and well behave and my senior was very helpful and he was always read for help to all employee.

Behaviour

Company management in not coperat on duty. And hide business of employees. No transfer salery in account of Employees. Company no create employee id of pf

Pathetic

There's nothing good about this company No job security No team work Poor leadership Non supportive Dirty politics Vertical team support is zero Hr department is not worth it

Overall work culture is good, very cooperative guides and friendly mates

I would suggest fellow mates to work here and experience the real world of trading and how it works. Also i would suggest to keep contact with the company guide so that the internship process can be closely monitored.

Pros

Real view of the trading world

Cons

Company is facing financial crunch

Assistant manager

I worked as Assistant manager 2019 september to 2020 Working this company happy to serve work culture opening Dmat accounts Mutual funds Ncd,corporate fixed deposits

Very bad experience

Except Learning, nothing worth to stay in this company. Inferior Management , misbehavior of colleagues and seniors, irresponsible HR and many unpleasant situations will make life difficult.

Management is very poor they never credit salary as per the time.

At the time of interview they said that we will provide the facility for provident fund and medical facility through ESIC but almost near to complete 1year never deposit the provident fund amount of single month.Work is very stressful no manner to talk .

Expose to new field of job ,team wok

Good team work ,long working hours .Management level is average ,work culture fine ,no proper hike . Sometimes work stress will be more than expected .

Pros

nothing

Cons

longing working hours

Productive and fun workplace

Best platform for those who have keen interest in learning about Financial Markets. I have gained huge knowledge about how shares are being traded then after trade process.

Pros

Shopping Vouchers and Gift hampers

Worst work culture

In interview they will show it is easy to earn incentive but when you start job u can come to know it is very difficult to earn incentive because they mention different task also once you complete all task and target than only u can get incentive. If you not able to complete target they will change your profile with decrease in salary.

ok

Equity Advisor • Interact with clients to update them on research calls and advising them on asset allocation within their portfolio and guide them on Buy, Sell or hold strategy. • Keep abreast of micro & macroeconomic indicators, global & domestic financial markets. • Responsible for identifying customer needs, assessing their risk appetite and providing them investment options.

good

• Handled 50+ costumer interaction per day. Giving detailed, personalized, and polite service to ensure customer retention and satisfaction • Collate source data such as costumer names, addresses, phone numbers, credit card information and enter data into various costumer service software. • Trained employees in customer service script recitation conflict resolution and data entry practises. • Able to setup laptop, microphones, and skype or any other chat client services to converse with costumers.

good workplace

Lot of opportunity to learn new things.Management is very friendly. Work life balance, need to provide better training to freshers to perform quality work on time.

productive

Handled 50+ costumer interaction per day. Giving detailed, personalized, and polite service to ensure customer retention and satisfaction Collate source data such as costumer names, addresses, phone numbers, credit card information and enter data into various costumer service software. Trained employees in customer service script recitation conflict resolution and data entry practises. Able to setup laptop, microphones, and skype or any other chat client services to converse with costumers.

Calling

Salary was okay. I had to leave for career growth and looking forward to enhance my career. Want to learn new things and use it wisely and to use my skills.

in depth knowledge on financial markets

Karvy Stock Broking Limited is the broking arm of Karvy group. KSBL helps investors construct a portfolio by factoring in their risk profile and future financial needs so that their investments achieve an optimal balance between risk and returns. We have a combined account facility that caters to all investment opportunities such as Equities, Derivatives, Currency, IPOs, Mutual funds and NCDs. We are spread far and wide offering you wide range of financial assets and personalized investment planning and solutions to make your dreams come true.

I worked for Karvy their client was Amazon.My everyday work was to Be in touch with the team of amazon .Our main goal was to deliver the Goods on time .Our main goal was to win the trust of our customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Karvy Stock Broking Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Karvy Stock Broking Ltd with

• Karvy Stock Broking Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?