Kauvery Hospital

Kauvery Hospital Employee Reviews

Productive Work Place

It was nice working experience I have learned 5S process I have learned Hospital Culture I attended MDP Program We organised Marathon I learned apart from my subject

Partiality shown among workers

Worst experience I have ever had in my carrierThey not even know how treat with their employeeIf the problem occurs they will start pretending us they will not enquire anythung

Pros

Cons

Simply bad

Good place to learn new things.

Placed helped to learn Hospital Administration and Operations. Given exposure in many fields like MRD, Fumigation, Equipments purchase etc, Nothing else.

Iam sincere and hard work

In kauvery hospital marketing to improve medical camp cmchistn and government employees insurance scheme and awareness programmes and other activities

Learning new things regularly, Good working environment. Management gives important to Employee satisfaction

Overall Good.. One of the Fast-growing hospital Chain in South India.. Encourages internal promotion.. Satisfactory Employee engagement.. Each unit is unique in their growth.

Good

Maintenance not good and then. Poor patients came to reduced Cost. i would like this. Doesn't give Risk allowances. Staff salary.somewhere .Patient shifting take long a time Thereby Suffered has lot.

Gud workplace

Work wise, people are good. Management is ain't comfortable sometimes. Workplace is Nt an enjoyable, but stil can acquire experience. salary is less

Productive works and knowledge

Kauvery hospital is growing vertically for further business avenues. However promoter driven company and great challenge to satisfaction work to meet challenges of promoters.

Pros

Business growth avenues

Cons

Promoter driven

Fine

It's helpful for me searching a new job to make my knowledge and increase my level and its best way to find a new job I thank for indeed and also I can refer my frnds to join this indeed job searching application

Learning place

Good atmosphere and place to learn different agendas. Good co workers and colleagues . Easy and flexible dut hours , more activities apart from work . Sports , games and entertainment. Good care for patients and it’s opponents .

Pros

Cafeteria available

Cons

Normal hours

good work plaxe

Learning Training Education Good opportunity this is all present in Kauvery hospital and multy specialist hospital Then good and embathetical care given to the patients and good satisfied for the treatment

Pros

free lunches

Cons

minimal hour

good place

good place to work i learn lot prehospital management care other then that what i learn previews that same things only here also, the most enjoyable to go long call in ambulance.

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

Place of involvement

I'm learning many things from the place that not only work.but Discipline and etc.,I learned how work situation of emergency.my incharge helped me &teached me to learn new things..

nice and easily learn

learned easily and support all departments. good comunication from managment side. good approach to all employes. to gave all facilities .

Fun work with my marketing team

Am enjoyed with my referral marketing with my team am satisfied with patients services Coordinator and organized CAMP AND EVENT And team working with my team

Pros

take time

Cons

take time

it is a good place to learn

a very good hospital, i get good exprience, a nice place to work, litte internal political is there, but good place to learn, am happy to say now working in UAE. thanks to kauvery hospital, exspecially heart city team.

Pros

doctors support

Cons

salary

Hospital administrator

The management is a good management. It has high internal politics though healthy politics are always good for growth of organisation.

Pros

infrastructure

Cons

Cant learn anything new worst people.

Equally job Description given to Post Graduates and Under Graduation, No salary different compared to Education. treating of Employee is very Bad. No leave even if we are seriouly ill.

Pros

No Pros to mention

Cons

Long Hours, Racism

productive,opportunity for improvement

got exposure to many biomedical equipments,improved my knowledge level

Pros

freedom to do work

Cons

no salary increment

staff nurse

kauvery hospital very good hospital,i learned many nursing skills,especially all physicians teaching well,

Pros

break hours

Cons

I learned more activities here, Even my co workers are very nice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kauvery Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Kauvery Hospital with