KEC International Ltd
View all KEC International Ltd reviews

KEC International Ltd

KEC International Ltd Employee Review

A construction safety engineer is responsible to inspect instruction sites

I have worked more than 4 years in this company , it is good place to work & to achieve our goals and company goals , where we can prove our abilities good work culture , good company standards, very good management they always care about employees health and wealth * The employee administers safety and occupational health programs in compliance with standards and requirements and to assure safety, healthy, and efficient operations.* we prepares technical guidance and direction for safety *we performs audits and inspections of work sites, as required, to assure compliance with safety and health program requirements; prepares technical reports of inspection findings; and develops corrective actions.I have worked more than 4 years in this company , it is good place to work & to achieve our goals and company goals , where we can prove our abilities

Pros

free food and travel allowance

Cons

long hours but company paid OT

Good learning expeience

The HR department is very much active and robust in KEC. But the job clarity takes a long time. Internal politics. The vision of MD is clear. PLI is available.

Good

Overall company is good. On time salary and job security. carrier growth is slow. Hr policies is not good. It's good for on roll employees. FTA employment police is not fair.

I. Am enjoy with work culture

Good company in salary packeg Team management not good as expect from MNC companies.Work responsible not distributed as per candidate profiles.Good company for higher packed candidate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with

• KEC International Ltd
  • A construction safety engineer is responsible to inspect instruction sites
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?