KEC International Ltd
View all KEC International Ltd reviews

KEC International Ltd

KEC International Ltd Employee Review

Good Experience

It was nice working in KEC. The people around were helpful especially the Management was very supportive

Pros

good people, nice exposure

Cons

low salary

Same role

KEC International Limited.

I have a good experience with KEC International Limited . I was joined as a trainee engineer in 2009 . My posting was at KEC Kuwait . That was new for me because of hot climate , it was not easy for me to work there in open areas. since than my interpersonal skills has improved . I have completed two projects in Kuwait one is 400kV over head transmission line and second is 132kV line .During the project I have improved my coordination skills , site management skills , design relevant documents , leadership , Microsoft project , Microsoft excel and auto-cad. After that I have got transfer in "Tanzania" as a Sr. site engineer . There also I have completed two 400kV OHTL projects. My role was there as a site manager . I was handling all the site activities , resource arrangement , resource leveling ,smoothing . The working atmosphere in KEC is flexible . All are supportive to achieve the goals. that make the work easy . After that I have got transfer in "Ghana " as a construction manager. Here also I am about to complete one 330kV OHTL line . Now I can handle project individually with good project management skills. The only hardest part of during the journey is I could not manage the personal life due the transfers and deputation at rural areas.
Same role

Fun at work

i enjoyed working with my co-workers,they helped me lot when i was new joiner at company.i would like to mention one thing about my boss which is unforgettable in my life for his support and rejuvenate my skills.
Same location

KEC has various verticals and each vertical comes with its own challenges and working Style. Overall at corporate office, KEC is having flexible work timings and 5 days working-Officially. Salary is credited on time. One can avail the online learning facilities.

Pros

Flexible Time, On time salary

Cons

Too much work pressure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with