KEC International Ltd
View all KEC International Ltd reviews

KEC International Ltd

KEC International Ltd Employee Review

Productive but mysterious

Yes I have quite good experience with this company, but here the management is not so good enough (in this particular project). So I need some friendly behavioral management. But overall good experience.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Same role

Very good, great place to work.

Kec international Ltd is great place to work. Professional and personal life balance. Consider our views towards completion of work. Good management Facilities good for site employees.
Same role

As It is my first job I have learnt everything form here. It was my first step in corporate career. I have incurred the knowledge about the petrol engines and trouble shooting the problems in machines. I have understood the ethics and behaviour which should be inculcated in a corporate environment.
Same location

Stressful, No job Security

You have to lick boss feet for your job security. The Company's HR is the worst at this moment.No job Security. Full Stressful job. No job timings. If you complete the 5 Months job in 3 Months there is no appreciation. The inquiry will be set on your head. If you talk to the contactor everyone will give you a creepy eye

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with

• KEC International Ltd
  • Productive but mysterious
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?