KEC International Ltd

KEC International Ltd Employee Reviews

Productive but mysterious

Yes I have quite good experience with this company, but here the management is not so good enough (in this particular project). So I need some friendly behavioral management. But overall good experience.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Peaceful working culture .

Good company with job security. Management is free and helping. Annual salary hike is not provided. Leave schedule is not proper. Bear employees need to be appreciated.

Pros

Friendly management

Cons

Salary will be less and no annual hike.

Smart work & good experience

Over stressful work.Long Distance site to my Home Sunday also working dayNot giving leave any emergency Long journey in siteShifting site location in monthly Family men not suitable this site...

Pros

Cons

8:00am to 5:00pm

To discuss about the Company responsibility and

Well organized working system and mostly invollving Challenge in get the work done.. Site location is only can be reach by a 4x4 vehical and site loction always locate at remote locatoon and sometime it is good to experience a new expeience in a new envronment

Pros

Free electricity, transportation provide....staff quarter are avaailable

Cons

Located very far from town.... comerciql

A construction safety engineer is responsible to inspect instruction sites

I have worked more than 4 years in this company , it is good place to work & to achieve our goals and company goals , where we can prove our abilities good work culture , good company standards, very good management they always care about employees health and wealth * The employee administers safety and occupational health programs in compliance with standards and requirements and to assure safety, healthy, and efficient operations.* we prepares technical guidance and direction for safety *we performs audits and inspections of work sites, as required, to assure compliance with safety and health program requirements; prepares technical reports of inspection findings; and develops corrective actions.I have worked more than 4 years in this company , it is good place to work & to achieve our goals and company goals , where we can prove our abilities

Pros

free food and travel allowance

Cons

long hours but company paid OT

Extremely Best Organization valuing the Employees

Best HR Practices Good Work-Life Balance Authority Learning & Development Open Culture Top Class Management Good Cultural Pillars Team Work culture Good CSR

Pros

Flexibility

Great place of work

Kec had good working environment for an employee. All the benefits and facility is feel good. Any employee who worked with Kec always feel good. Because in my experience Kec provide great place of work.

One of the best place to work

One of the best place to work ,Reachability to senior management ,Great place to work ,Employee friendly environment . Employees needs are taken care .

Work culture depend on site management

Work culture depends on site management.Recently started civil business.It will take long to develop system.At present required improvement.Not good for growth.

Pros

Salary on last working day of every month

Cons

No growth in civil sbu

Not a work friendly environment

I have worked here as a site engineer according to me thisi not a propper platform for any fresher ,since the working environment is not upto mark,there is no work life balance.

Pros

no salary related issue

Cons

working environment

Good

It is a good company. Benefits are quite low. A person will be getting a competitive salary if he is posted to an international location. Work culture is quite flexible. You will be able to manage work life balance in a better way.

Worst situation with dubai management

Overall company is good and have a job secure. No genuinity in giving appraisals. KEC dont care the employees values. Job satisfaction is below average.

Good company

It's good company. I learnt a lot........ It's really good company for learners.... Company gives a reasonable salary..... Overall it's good company. goo

Fun place with productive environment

Good place to work. Management provides all facilities to staff from e-learning to site activities. Salaries are as per the eligibilities. growth opportunities are as per SBU cuture.

KEC has various verticals and each vertical comes with its own challenges and working Style. Overall at corporate office, KEC is having flexible work timings and 5 days working-Officially. Salary is credited on time. One can avail the online learning facilities.

Pros

Flexible Time, On time salary

Cons

Too much work pressure

Excellent work culture

It was an excellent work environment despite a few challenges from the Joint Venture partner on the project. Learnt a lot in a short space of time as I was exposed to almost all work areas.

confused and non-productive

Most of staff is direction less. Biased approach. donot have specific policy to address the issue. good thing 5 days working. HR is strong but helpless in management matters.

work life imbalance

Need to improve on working hours, good management support ,but need to focus on work life balance .There is lot to learn in term of technology implementation

No job satisfaction at KEC Dubai

KEC management at Saudi Arabia is well managed and organized. Very worst situation being faced at Dubai. There is no work -life balance and job satisfaction here at Dubai KEC .

Overall nice

Overall nice work culture, flexibility in working, good compensation, easily claim reimbursement, managerial staff is cooperative and lack technical knowledge at lower level

Good

Cons

Bit Politics at higher level

All the best

My working feature is very busy but salary gaining is not enough against my working efficiency. My behavior is friendly with related staffs and workers but result oriented work is my personal hobby.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with

• KEC International Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?