KEC International Ltd

Working at KEC International Ltd in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh: 11 Reviews

Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh11 reviews

transmissioninternationalsiteprojectsalarypowerculturelearning

yes we get fun also in working time

I just say that when we have to go for my site their we will have face so many problème and that also will be solved by my company so that it is best for me. .but i also want to go for my better future..

Pros

Cons

Sometimes we have work mor

Actually someone else who might be interested in your life if you soon as possible deal or positive response attitude towards company whose

without reason they're suspended me & have no role of HR Executive to deal this situation that why your group or worker daily irritating me threat har

KEC International Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

KEC International Ltd Review

Very stable company and also very nice management. They invest in enhancing the skills of there employees. Only downside is long office hours but being the number one company takes effort.

World class manufacturing facility for TLT & CORE tructures.

Its been a great experience for me to work over there for more than 4 years. It has world class facility for production and galvanizing of power transmission & railways structure.

Well production and manufacturing

Management is too good and the hardest place of job in this company is in raw yard. Workplace culture in this company is to much frank

was good

Great benefits, hands on training, very competitive pay rates and the people are just great! The corporate culture is relaxed while there is a major feeling of being a part of a team.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Progressive culture, good compensation

Good

I really appreciate that the company allows flexibility in your workday and unlimited PTO. My co-workers are easy to work with, and I feel supported by team leads.

Pros

free transport

Cons

work pressure

Good company to work

Kec have good culture of work. It is a nice place for long term plan.

Pros

Good place

Cons

For me no cons

Innovative

To study the processes & evaluate there system. Great Learning experience. Get to study different different kinds of process & suggestion for a more robust system.

Productive and motivational work place.

Role and responsibility to work every level high energy level Reward and recognition.

Pros

Working hard

Cons

Job Security

good work place

i this kec is good company jere tower manufacturing company and fabrication anf galvanize plant and rnd center also there here i m working as a production engineer in fabrication department

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with

Learn about KEC International Ltd in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh

• KEC International Ltd
  • Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?