KEC International Ltd logo
KEC International Ltd

KEC International Ltd Employee Reviews in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Very professional company

I Worked in KEC during initial period of my career,It is very professional company.Lot many good things I have learned from here.Work life balance is not good.Salary paid very low.

Good company to freshers due to there supportive manager

Good company for freshers, there managers are very supportive that will help to learn & also there is healthy competition among the office colleagues to grow in their field & work

Good Learning Place for Freshers

Productive and fun learning place. I have learned a lot from my seniors about how to handle production, manpower, and a lot things. The Staff is very supportive and each helps you a lot in learning new things.

mechanical maintenance engineer

many machine are different and also programming specially ficep machine. those machine made by Italy and machines hardware most of the simens . its good machine and also working. senior is co-operative to each and every work

Fun workplace

Avery good organisation to work with. had a sound settled life over here. Management is good and supportive in this organization.

•management

The Best Managed company I have ever worked in Management and all team members are very supportive and had a best culture in organization.

Good Manufacturing Company

Project : successfully transfer all creditors balances, closing stock, from legacy system fox Pro to ERP JD7666. Efforts have been recognize and awarded for RNR award.

Nice place to work

Usually all days are at work give some unique experience in working and tackling problems. Everyday something new is learned. I learned how to control man power in critical situations, technical details about my job. how to manage resources and get the required output when resources are limited. I have 5-6 co-workers with whoom i mostly intract at work, we share things between us as friends do and it also makes work to be done with less problems. The hardest part of the job is to spend time doing nothing when you are told to just do nothing. Intractions with foreign clients and explaining them the whole working of the plant. there is nothing more enjpyable than to solve critical problems with best solutions and get things going as it should be.

Pros

Good Job security, good working culture

Cons

Less rewards due to company policies.

Established P&A dept., Formulated HR/Admn. policies, Certified Standing Orders.

Being at inception stage, many policies and procedures formulated. Good Management.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

work at computer

this job are very comfirtable hard & busy shedule. this company management level are its not a better 50-50. i am first time working in kec inatrnational is a big industri top level company in india.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KEC International Ltd?

Fun at work place

• Updation of all excise records and correspondence with excise officials.• Monitoring different Excise related cases and preparation for appeal filing with commissioner and in CESTAT.• Mentainance of all records related to Job Work activity and monitoring return of material within 180 days.• Export documentation and other export related activities.• All activities regarding Duty Free Procurement of Raw Material and Export of Finished goods.• Preparation & submission of Application for executing Letter of Undertaking / Bond for Export on yearly basis with Central Excise Department.• Preparation & submission of Application and take yearly permission from Central Excise Department for duty free Raw Material procurement.• DEPB License verification from ICD, Customs Nagpur through CHA.• All Monthly and Yearly returns related to Central Excise.• Service Tax Credit activities.• Preparation and handling Internal / External Audits.• Submission of Export Proof Documents, Preparation of Rebate Claim Applications and Refund from Excise Department.• Quarterly projections of CENVAT Balance, Stock reconciliation, MIS report for commercial department.• Disposal and documentation for Hazardous waste• Disposal of Scrap through online auction bidding procedure and realization of fund in certain time frame..• Credit utilization of Inputs and Capital goods towards CENVAT credit rule with completion of all related documents like RG23A part-I, II, RG23C part-I, II, Annexure etc.• Cordial relations with other departments in organization, outside parties & Excise officials.

Pros

independent resposibility

Cons

more work pressure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with