KEC International Ltd

Assistant Manager7 reviews
India7 reviews

transmissioninternationalsiteprojectsalarypowerculturelearning

Very professional company

I Worked in KEC during initial period of my career,It is very professional company.Lot many good things I have learned from here.Work life balance is not good.Salary paid very low.

Productive and fun workplace

1. A typical day at work is busy 2. Software/internet security skills are scope for learning 3. Good management 4. Lively workplace 5. Risk assessment is hardest part of the job 6. Manager work is most enjoyable part of the job

Pros

Cons

KEC International Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Productive workplace

- Presentation skills developed - Understanding of business through Financial planning and analysis role - SAP learning - Performance tracking - Billing and collections cycle

Good

Good working culture. Easy to approach management. Learning wise there is no much scope to separately learn and then work, it is more like on job learning. But the exit policies needs to be reviewed.

Pros

Work culture

Cons

Exit Policy

Work Life Balance

Family business. Great place to work. You can keep a balance in your work life and professional life. Bidding and Tendering team along with Design team are core.

It is a very good experience to work in 765 kv D/C Which is first line awarded in india, so we had good learning in every activity

Well Organized management & Planning for execute the project.Culture of KECians is systematic.Timely completion & Documentation very much focused.

Fun Place to be!

I was responsible for international recruitments majorly for South and North Africa and Middle east region. The company was a dominant player in construction of Electrical transmission lines in these regions. My job was involved in hiring entry levels engineers to Senior Managers as per the project requirements of the company. The average hiring rate per month was about 25 personnel. My typical day at work would involve coordinating with recruitment consultants and explaining them the job requirements of the company and selecting profiles from the pool received through the consultants. I would deal with at least 30 consultants on a regular basis. I was responsible for conducting preliminary telephonic rounds with the potential candidates and shortlisting them for final interviews. I would interact with the company's business heads (GMs/VPs/CEOs/President) on a daily basis and discuss talent requirement for their respective businesses. I was a part of the interview panel while selecting a candidate for the position. This job helped me to take my networking skills on an advanced level and also taught me "to think like a manager". My co-workers were extremely supportive and I learnt various HR skills through peer-interaction.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KEC International Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with