KEC International Ltd

Engineer7 reviews
India7 reviews

transmissioninternationalsiteprojectsalarypowerculturelearning

Good

Overall company is good. On time salary and job security. carrier growth is slow. Hr policies is not good. It's good for on roll employees. FTA employment police is not fair.

No work life balance

No work life balance.. No good increments and performance bonus.. Best part is job security they will not fire you at any cost. During this pandemic they paid full salary without any salary cutting

KEC International Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Excellent workplace safe and quaity work

Good company with good supporting management. All the basic of power transmission line construction work were learned. As the project divided into sub groups all the works can be attend by all the employees.

Productive workplace with great to work with collegues

A day at work is challenging and tiresome, we learn from our experience everyday, management and new skills and knowledge, Being able to cope up with the workplace culture is easy but at the same time enjoyable.

Pros

vehical facility and compensations

Cons

no work and family life balance

Shift Engineer..

Meeting the target in the shift with minimal wastage of resources...etc .. safety ............etc.. proper balancing of assembly line... ...............

Nice place to work

Usually all days are at work give some unique experience in working and tackling problems. Everyday something new is learned. I learned how to control man power in critical situations, technical details about my job. how to manage resources and get the required output when resources are limited. I have 5-6 co-workers with whoom i mostly intract at work, we share things between us as friends do and it also makes work to be done with less problems. The hardest part of the job is to spend time doing nothing when you are told to just do nothing. Intractions with foreign clients and explaining them the whole working of the plant. there is nothing more enjpyable than to solve critical problems with best solutions and get things going as it should be.

Pros

Good Job security, good working culture

Cons

Less rewards due to company policies.

hard working

Good plateform for beginners. Providing good pay comparison to other companies in the same feild. Poor management by the office employees.

Pros

gud income

Cons

poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with